Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Fair - 22 Dec 2015

Farm Supplier
    Oh wow, this is exciting! And I love this type of event. I think it's probably the most achievable at this time of year. Yay!

Thank you, TL :-)
    ID is ArlettesFarm. Level 52. New neighbours always welcome - add me and I'll confirm as soon as I get back online.

Rhino Keeper
    So I need three of the same fish I have never been able to catch as I don't have that golden lure bait. This sucks. Is it worth it to continue? Otherwise I am going to quit this and go back to ordinary deliveries

Grand Emperor
    You can refresh your order if you can't get the fish. Click on the little "O" arrow icon next to your order and you'll get a new order in 30 mins. Hope this helps.

This event may officially start the day after Christmas. My goal says 13 days. But the event says 10 days, and I can choose start now or later. I am pretty sure if I choose start now, I will have 10 days. I want to wait til Christmas Day to start. Can we get confirmation of this by a moderator?

Grand Emperor
    Affirmative, you can choose to start now or later, and you have 10 days to complete the event counting from the day you start. I'm checking on the game automatic start date for the event. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I received the fireworks for completing day 2. Then received third part of goal! New outfit for the piggies!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	53 
Size:	772.9 KB 
ID:	27158

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Affirmative, you can choose to start now or later, and you have 10 days to complete the event counting from the day you start. I'm checking on the game automatic start date for the event. Thanks.
    Thank you. I'm excited!

Grand Emperor
    ATM I have no updates on the automatic event start date and it's Christmas Eve... Here's my advise to fellow members who have not start their event yet:

1. Start your event today if possible. OR
    2. Keep checking your game if you want to wait for the auto start.

Thanks. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all! Cheers.

New Resident
    I've received 2 different notifications about a new year pig then today about a chicken, my new year prize is a cat? Where are these pigs and chickens at? I want those not the cat please help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mozbeck View Post
    I've received 2 different notifications about a new year pig then today about a chicken, my new year prize is a cat? Where are these pigs and chickens at? I want those not the cat please help!
    I think your notices are about "skins" that can be applied to your existing animals. Not actual new pigs and chickens. If you won those then they are in your storage. Go to storage and drag the skin/costume over your animals and they will redress in that costume.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast