Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: New Year's Fair - 22 Dec 2015

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 13eater View Post
    second week into the new year....i am wondering whether the new year ball will be animated only when you tap on it or it will be continuously animated like that one displayed in the fair grounds?
    It would only animate when clicked.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by raissawinda View Post
    apologize for the expired reply to your comment dear, i did not make it. 46% to the last grand prize, til the last minute i could not deliver any. but that was ok for me, it was a great event and so much fun though, but yeah, just did not make it. but i'm so happy to see some people got their new years cat and just realized that the ball tower does nothing on my farm?

anyway... i greatly appreciate your suggestion on purchasing a booster or two on county fair kind of event, but hmm...maybe for the next ones? again thank you so much and happy belated new year!
    I am sorry you didnt manage to get your cat. I hope you do better for the future events. The ball tower is a touch animated decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    It would only animate when clicked.
    it would have been awesome if it's like the one displayed in the fair grounds. i appreciate your response, thank you so much

Grand Emperor
    it would have been awesome if it's like the one displayed in the fair grounds. i appreciate your response, thank you so much
    You're most welcome. I've passed your suggestion to the team.

Grand Emperor
    I am sorry to inform you that the team has decided to keep this prize animated when tapped so as to reduce strain on lower end devices. Sorry about this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456