Thread: Winter Wonderland Catering Cruise

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bella_0806 View Post
    What's thet latest I can start?
    After 7 days maybe
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    I think that's usual schedule for cruise, as I recall it starts right after quest event (and after cruise we can expect another quest). You can wait few days (not sure how long) to start the event if you don't want to be very busy on Christmas :>
    I could be wrong but I thought it started a couple of days after an event ended. My event ended just a few hours ago

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I could be wrong but I thought it started a couple of days after an event ended. My event ended just a few hours ago
    As I recall cruise usually starts after quest line ends. However, because cruise event usually takes more than 10 days generally (in this case 17), sometimes I would finish it and then for a week I wouldn't have any quests. So maybe that's the reason :>
    I just checked the Mina's Magic Cauldron quest and Ghost Ship Cruise: the Mina's quest started on Oct. 8 and lasted 14 days, the Ghost Ship Cruise event started on Oct.22, so right after the quest. Seems like the holiday cruise follows the same pattern, but I'm not sure! :]
    Last edited by catfoodie; 12-21-15 at 08:29 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yay cruise! I haven't cooked recipes with meat and hard to get veggies and cream for days so I could have lots of stock on hand. I'm below level 37 so I didn't have the second set of holiday goals in the last event or that wouldn't have been possible.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    As I recall cruise usually starts after quest line ends. However, because cruise event usually takes more than 10 days generally (in this case 17), sometimes I would finish it and then for a week I wouldn't have any quests. So maybe that's the reason :>
    I just checked the Mina's Magic Cauldron quest and Ghost Ship Cruise: the Mina's quest started on Nov. 8 and lasted 14 days, the Ghost Ship Cruise event started on Nov.22, so right after the quest. Seems like the holiday cruise follows the same pattern, but I'm not sure! :]
    My cruise is only for 10 days where do the other 7 days comes from?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    My cruise is only for 10 days where do the other 7 days comes from?
    Well the actual cruise is 10 days, but you can start it later so those days adds up to the total as wel. If you look up at the holiday recipes (Shepard pie and Holiday Hat Cupcakes) they are staying for 17 days. Which means we prob won't get another quest until everyone (including those who started later) complete the cruise event. But as I said, that's just my theory, I didn't actually look up all quests and cruise events to claim that cruise starts directly after quests.

Rhino Keeper
    Well the actual cruise is 10 days, but you can start it later so those days adds up to the total as wel. If you look up at the holiday recipes (Shepard pie and Holiday Hat Cupcakes) they are staying for 17 days. Which means we prob won't get another quest until everyone (including those who started later) complete the cruise event.
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    just wondering if the spooky foods and breakfast (unlockable) and chardonnay will form part of the servable dishes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dalexxx View Post
    just wondering if the spooky foods and breakfast (unlockable) and chardonnay will form part of the servable dishes?
    Not including the spooky foods and breakfast. Including all of the dishes on Deep Fryer and Aging Barrel.
    You can refer to this post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Event*-(-o-)-*
    Return the Squash Lover Stove

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beckycarter View Post
    Not including the spooky foods and breakfast. Including all of the dishes on Deep Fryer and Aging Barrel.
    You can refer to this post: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Event*-(-o-)-*
    thanks becky =)

good luck to all and merry Christmas!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast