Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Winter Wonderland Catering Cruise

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. This should fix the issue.
    Let me know.

Thanks!
    Okay, I see it now. Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Someone checked your game and they can see this oven in your discovery table.
    Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you still cannot see it, please send an email to support@storm8.com and send a private message to
    SparklyOctopus with your support ticket number.
    I have another problem and emailed the support team minutes ago, but what is support ticket number you mentioned?? Thx.
    Last edited by ma1921; 01-08-16 at 11:49 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Only just finished last night. Stayed up until 6am and had to buy gems to complete this cruise. D*mn you, cute oven!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    Only just finished last night. Stayed up until 6am and had to buy gems to complete this cruise. D*mn you, cute oven!!
    It is worth it, not only is there a happy snowman cheese plate but all of the recipes create a lot of coins for not being put in them, especially the holiday tree rolls.
    Been playing Restaurant Story 2 for about a year now. Add me as a neighbor at any level.
    I have a feeling 2016 is going to bring a lot to the game!
    If you have any questions about the game feel free to send me a pm.

Hi! I just finished the winter cruise, got the snowy oven, but there are no recipes, the recipe area is blank. Is there something I need to do to get them or is it a glitch? The same thing happened with the pirate cruise, but after I contacted support, they all of a sudden appeared a few days later! I have no idea what they did or didn't do then. Please help. Thanks!

I forgot to add that I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to play. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliesAdorablePets View Post
    Hi! I just finished the winter cruise, got the snowy oven, but there are no recipes, the recipe area is blank. Is there something I need to do to get them or is it a glitch? The same thing happened with the pirate cruise, but after I contacted support, they all of a sudden appeared a few days later! I have no idea what they did or didn't do then. Please help. Thanks!
    Sorry that you arent seeing your recipes. You can try to reinstall the game and see if that helps. If it doesnt, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and advise you further.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    Okay, I see it now. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ma1921 View Post
    Problem solved without uninstall & reinstall. I see the oven in my discovery table now. Great! :-) It also appears in the appliance column now but labelled w/ 'unlock by event'. It says 'cruise ship departed' whenever I click it. Thank you for your quick response n follow up. HAGD!
    Great!! Thanks for reporting the issue!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819