Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "This is SO not Winter Solstice" Nouveau thought

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I am sorry Dragosle. I wrote these as just short amusements, diversions from the rigors of trying to breed Future dragons and level 20 opponents!

But it seems people want to know what happens next. I've not done story arcs or characters profiles or anything, these are just little cameos that pop into my head, so I share them.

Perhaps I'd better stop, as I don't want people left hanging unnecessarily!

As to what it was about, it was driven by my frustration over all the white Christmas stuff! LOL I want a Christmas-less Winter habitat for Ice Queen, Avalanche, Black Ice etc - no pressies or Santa hats! On the other hand I want a SUMMER Christmas habitat for any Christmas dragons I get (not looking likely at this point, I have to say, not this year anyway! well aside from the Event ones, but no Tinsel or Christmas Tree dragons! ).

We swelter in 100 + F days over the Christmas period, more in Feb/March. Today it is a lowly 94.5 F at 6 pm, or 34.7 in our scale of Celsius.
    Haha, even if that was the case, it's fine. I don't mind if it just a little writing for amusement, your funny writing is what matter here. So don't stop your writing and imagination; just be sure to put in in some clarification on your next work for readers (like me) to know if they should expect a continuation or not.

As for white Christmas, you're not alone. Judging from I you've said, I believe that Christmas comes in summer at your place. Well. for me it's winter for Christmas, but a bit of chilly windy is the best I could ask for "winter" at my place.

And as for DS, all I want for this Christmas was the Poinsettia dragon from the last spin wheel, which was of course never came. And now I'm struggling to get Jingle Bell before it expires XD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    The bookkeeping is horrendous and not something that comes naturally to dragons.
    Hmmm... Book Keeper Dragon.... hahaha ;P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hanezking View Post
    Hmmm... Book Keeper Dragon.... hahaha ;P
    LOL - the mind boggles, Hanezking! Besides, where would you stop? Engineer Dragon, Accountant Dragon, Software Developer Dragon..... Nurse Dragon?

Kangaroo Dragon could be cool though!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12