Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 23rd December 2015

Executive Chef
    S8 why are you guys so busy? Why no preview recently. Usually there are. Please let us see the preview that we are get used to it already. Thanks.

merry Christmas everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    This might get deleted. I requested the Gingerbread House & world game oven appliance back for a LMO and storm8 have told me that they aren't bringing old items back especially seasonal ones.

So people who want the Santa's grotto might be out of luck
    I requested the Gingerbread house so many times too!!!!! It is the only item that i am asking for...But it seems that storm 8doesnt listen to the players. I feel that they dont want us play anymore.

This might get deleted. I requested the Gingerbread House & world game oven appliance back for a LMO and storm8 have told me that they aren't bringing old items back especially seasonal ones.

So people who want the Santa's grotto might be out of luck
    I requested the Gingerbread house so many times too!!!!! It is the only item that i am asking for...But it seems storm 8 doesnt listen to the players. I feel that they dont want us play anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Not the least bit surprised, but I would like a big sale as well because I have already made all of my gems back from the Black Friday sale (only bought two things I think, had the other 3 lmao) plus some so I have all these gems and NOTHING to spend them on COME ON s8!! At this rate I won't have to buy gems for the rest of the existence of this game which my wallet isn't complaining about I guess but come on..

I would really like a sale!

Would like to see new drink machines that make soda's...like cola and such. And would also like the chance to get the machines that have been faded out in the shop ! Thanks !

Host(ess)
    I'm not bothered either I'm tired of having to spend 200 gems on boxes to get the 1item I want with a load of items I don't want it's ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Did anyone else on android get a game goal to install for 6 gems? Does this mean we'll get something else on Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    S8 why are you guys so busy? Why no preview recently. Usually there are. Please let us see the preview that we are get used to it already. Thanks.

merry Christmas everyone!
    *Look at the blog* They're too busy partying. Then resulted to too drunk = no teaser. =x

Back to the topic. All I want is....... a MEGA XMAS SALE and a gems expansion sale please! Bring back all the old xmas item, gingerbread items and old seasonal boxes please!

But I guess we will get a box today. The games are going downhill ever since S8 took over.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Host(ess)
    Did anyone else on android get a game goal to install for 6 gems? Does this mean we'll get something else on Friday?
    I'm on iOS but i got download for restaurant 2 xmas to get 6 gems..done it and deleted it asap..i just don't like the 2 games

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast