Thread: Level up dice

Level up dice

I noticed lately we don't get dice for leveling up anymore? I used to look forward to getting them each time. They allowed me to play a little longer each time. Is this a permanent change?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for the report. We've passed this to our team for investigation.

I play on two different devices and stopped receiving level up bonuses around level 60. On the other device I am only on level 23 and have never received a level up bonus. Very frustrating as I can basically play only one or two games each day since it takes so many dice to play 4 cards. Anything less than that is hardly worth playing.

Today when I played on the device in the 60's levels (Galaxy S6) it gave me level up bonuses for a couple rounds that I didn't get them. Although I have not been given ALL the dice I was gipped, it was good to get some of them back.

I then went on my Galaxy tablet (now on level 23) and hoped the same thing would happen, but it did not. I leveled up twice and no dice were given.

Will you be (a) restoring ALL the dice we were not given and (b) are you rolling out fixes by device? I did have an update waiting for the tablet, but again, no dice were restored from the beginning (levels 1 - 23) nor did I receive any new level up dice after the update.

I hope this gets fixed. If not, I don't know that I will continue playing.

Thank you!

New Resident
    I noticed that too and I am disappointed especially when I continue to get dice whenever I level up on Monopoly Bingo.

Rhino Keeper
    I've never received any dice or reward period for leveling up! Same for completing room collections, absolutely nothing! I'm on level 32 and not once have I received any type of reward for leveling up OR completing collections.

New Resident
    I had this problem as well, i say had because ever since the last update the game wont load past the loading screen, and niether will any of the new gsmes that have been released since then. I am worried thst it is just a matter of time before monoploly bingo and bingo rio stop working. I refuse to spend money on these apps now due to this.

New Resident
    I have not received any level up rewards what so ever and I'm on level 61 not any cash not dice ZERO but I'm sure spent tons of real cash