Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: 'Tis the season world event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    Please don't shout it out loud, you might give S8/TL an idea
    But a more challeging number of, let's say, 4000 items wouldn't be a bad thing. I'm now at 3208 snowglobes, without much effort...
    I have been busy this holiday season and just now collected 2700 globes. There have been a few times I have been too busy to get the last prize (I don't have a Snap Dragon or Bride of Franken - was on vacation during these events). So I definitely don't think they need to up the amount of items to collect... It's plenty challenging enough as it is.

New Resident
    I just think we are to far away. I hope im wrong. I have 4964 snow globes and im still going strong.

Only at 1360 snow globes... Trying to work out whether I'll be able to get that Sweater Dragon...

I want him!!

And please, no talk about increasing requirements

Rhino Keeper
    Now 5013 globes. Go,go,go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-01-04-21-32-48.png 
Views:	17 
Size:	574.0 KB 
ID:	27436  
    I play daily and respond to all requests, If you want add me. (island name: HERO)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Only at 1360 snow globes... Trying to work out whether I'll be able to get that Sweater Dragon...

I want him!!

And please, no talk about increasing requirements
    Zaccy678, I totally agree with you - under normal circumstances I wouldn't be anywhere near this many, in fact I am shocked - it is only because I am home at the moment. If I was working, it would be very different.

I think Storm 8 realise that and so I think you'll be very safe! I do hope you get Sweater!

What they could do is have a mystery prize for people who got to some really high number, like 5,000 - they could let that player pick a habitat they didn't already have or something.

Banned
    Looks like we will go down to the wire on the final prize. Good job everyone!

Executive Chef
    At the moment we are collecting at the rate of 768,000 per hour and we only need 684,000 per hour. So even though the northern hemisphere is about to go to bed, as long as you all planted crops, we should be fine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    I have been busy this holiday season and just now collected 2700 globes. There have been a few times I have been too busy to get the last prize (I don't have a Snap Dragon or Bride of Franken - was on vacation during these events). So I definitely don't think they need to up the amount of items to collect... It's plenty challenging enough as it is.
    I'm not even there yet. I didn't play on Christmas and I'm really not doing anything else different. Planting, quest, battles and breeding. I don't want anything harder. But that's me. cheers friend. Hope you are doing good!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Looks like we will go down to the wire on the final prize. Good job everyone!
    Just the same as last time
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I'm not even there yet. I didn't play on Christmas and I'm really not doing anything else different. Planting, quest, battles and breeding. I don't want anything harder. But that's me. cheers friend. Hope you are doing good!
    I don't want anything harder either, I think it's perfectly fine the way it is. It would be near impossible for those who can't check their games often to get enough pieces for the world events.
    That would be too much stress... For a game!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE