Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Tis the season world event

Rhino Keeper

'Tis the season world event

Collect Snowglobes

Gracious Gift at 25 Snowglobes

Last edited by anaghasaki; 12-18-15 at 11:57 AM.

Fashion Designer
    None of the three dragons have caught my eye yet, but I like World Events, so yay!
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Yup. Too bad I've been batteling a Sabretooth lvl 10 all day and yesterday, was hoping for a tournament, because it starts to look like a glitch: it has defeated my lvl 15 Rainbow Sentinel 4 times now, and my Amazon lvl 14 2 times now, which has the same odds as winning the lottery...

Executive Chef
    Yay! Happy to have the world event! This time I was prepared for it with 20 hour crops ready on all farms.

Happy collecting, everybody!

Executive Chef
    this event bring us only 3 dragnos...Mistletoe Dragon looks very nice maybe and Candy Cane Dragon.but Sweater Dragon 0 point,dont like it at all.these dragons are offcorse for Christmes time sweet and nice but not so very atractive. but I like to play world event so I'm on it!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    this event bring us only 3 dragnos...Mistletoe Dragon looks very nice maybe and Candy Cane Dragon.but Sweater Dragon 0 point,dont like it at all.these dragons are offcorse for Christmes time sweet and nice but not so very atractive. but I like to play world event so I'm on it!!
    I think the Rocking dragon may be an actual dragon. We'll have to wait and see.

Executive Chef
    The 2 headed dragon looks the best. I'm disappointed there's only 3 dragons this time, but I love world events!

The first community prize looks exactly like the Christmas Cabin decor from last year's event, as best I can tell from the silhouette. Are they reusing prizes now?

I like the look of the dragons, including the sweater dragon--cute but not ridiculous!

Rhino Keeper
    When hatching eggs is it the same amount of globes no matter the dragon that is hatched?
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vshephard96 View Post
    When hatching eggs is it the same amount of globes no matter the dragon that is hatched?
    You get 1 globe per hour of hatching time.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast