Thread: Expiry timer for decor

Rhino Keeper

Expiry timer for decor

Please, please, please can you put an expiry timer on all the decor before it goes?
    I save up gems and check every day to see what is expiring first so I can collect as much as I can. Some of the decor has had a timer, like the Halloween and Hunger Games items. I was deciding what to buy next between all the new stuff; Thanksgiving, Snack Wars and Festive decor. No timers have appeared on anything and I was expecting the Thanksgiving decor to go first. Looked yesterday in all the tabs and the Snack Wars decor has gone with no warning. Very disappointed that I didn't get to buy more of it before it went.

Rhino Keeper
    To balance it out so I don't sound too ungrateful and whiny, I'd like to thank the developers for all the great quests and decor lately. I really do love this game

Executive Chef
    I agree I was really bummed to see all the snack wars decor disappear without any notice!! I wanted to buy the TV. Why did it all go away so fast? And why does EVERYTHING cost gems?
    Main id: squinn1981

Rhino Keeper
    I know I don't even have a problem with anything being limited edition or even costing gems (although I do think the gem prices can be far too high sometimes), I just really want a warning when it's going. The Snack Wars stuff disappeared quicker than any other limited decor I've seen on this game so far. Frustrating!

Rhino Keeper
    Now some of the Winter decor has gone! Come on, it's not even past Christmas yet AND there's still Thanksgiving decor in the shop. I really wanted the snow-covered stone wall and the icey blue counter (and probably more). Did anyone notice a timer on any of this? I work very, very long hours in December so I can't remember if I've looked in the past few days.

Rhino Keeper
    The snowflake and wrapping paper wallpaper went too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dollydaydreams1 View Post
    Now some of the Winter decor has gone! Come on, it's not even past Christmas yet AND there's still Thanksgiving decor in the shop. I really wanted the snow-covered stone wall and the icey blue counter (and probably more). Did anyone notice a timer on any of this? I work very, very long hours in December so I can't remember if I've looked in the past few days.
    I agree that it would be nice to have timer on items! It could be confusing sometimes when you see the decor and assume it's going to stay for a while, and then it dissappears randomly. There is timer on recipes, so I don't think it would be hard to add timer to decor too!
    In defence of S8 I wanted to mention that the winter decor such as snow covered stone wallpaper and wrapping paper wallpaper was announced as limited time only during the Black Friday, so I was actually surprised when it stayed more than 3 days (I think that sale on appliences lasted only around 3 days). It was also decor from last Christmas, so I would assume that is the reason why it was gone so fast! But overall I think that it would help to avoid confusion even in this kind of situation if the timer would be present!