Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Daily Bread Dec 17 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can make bread . I am not seeing a timer on this goal.
    The bread appliance is cheap and no wait time to build.
    No learning cost for the bread.
    Should be easy for everyone to get .
    I have a 6 day timer on it. Was just wondering if there is something extra about it because since it has only 10 plates it's really just a bonus of 1k coins a day... a very small amount.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    I have a 6 day timer on it. Was just wondering if there is something extra about it because since it has only 10 plates it's really just a bonus of 1k coins a day... a very small amount.
    Oh you are right, my timer is there now. 6 days.
    Looks like there is a reward (chair) that you can get after completing the goal.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Mine still doesn't have the timer on the bread goal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Mine still doesn't have the timer on the bread goal
    Never mind. It stared when I bought the appliance

Rhino Keeper
    Love the bread oven, what a treat & nice surprise - thanks s8 - it was a nice addition to game.

Rhino Keeper
    I am very mad/ disappointed by how much time it takes. 20 hours!? Really? Why that long?
    Storm 8!

I just don't really see the point. I don't mind that it's 20 hours, but it makes 1 loaf (10 servings) for a measly 1,000 coins. 20 hours for 1,000 coins? I get that it just costs some cheap ingredients, so the return on investment is huge, but... why? It doesn't really do anything. It's a nothing addition.

Now the Holiday Fruit Cake, now that's a worthwhile addition. Too bad it's temporary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goombajoe View Post
    I just don't really see the point. I don't mind that it's 20 hours, but it makes 1 loaf (10 servings) for a measly 1,000 coins. 20 hours for 1,000 coins? I get that it just costs some cheap ingredients, so the return on investment is huge, but... why? It doesn't really do anything. It's a nothing addition.

Now the Holiday Fruit Cake, now that's a worthwhile addition. Too bad it's temporary
    It should be more servings if it takes 20 hours. Man, make time less because you can only serve 1 bread per day.
    Storm 8!

Well they're getting past the small servings by making each serving 100 coins. But in the end, 1,000 coins is nothing. Especially when my last appliance was 390,000.

Fashion Designer
    I wonder why bread takes so much to make... I mean it doesn't really require much ingridients, but 1k a day not gonna make a big difference for me. It should either take less time or give much more coins
    Another thing that really annoys me is the reward for bread quest, like 1 ice cream chair... What I'm gonna do with that chair?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast