Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17 update: EXPIRED Happy Glimmer Year! (timed / optional)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I don't care what storm says

I know sir piggies worth and 1 of the cats or dogs gave a gem few months back

They are in different spot so I know what I clicked

It was only those 2 times
    i believe you. It coulda been a glitch. If it happens to me I'm going to post it for sure. Regardless.

Farm Supplier
    I have collected gems from Sir Pigglesworth also.

I agree, this event has been very disappointing. I reached the ultimate firework total with time to spare but I'm only half way to collecting the 90 glimmer rock/block required for the level 5 glimmer fountain. ( Interestingly, I have managed to get 42 of each rather than a vast imbalance that usually happens with these sort of goals). I wonder what the real attraction of these events will be to players in the future if the only prizes are decorations which will ultimately be stored to save on valuable space? By the way what on earth is the tangled mess of a decoration glimmer year blossom, supposed to be? All goal prizes will be in the depths of my inventory by the end of the week! A "damp squib" all round I'd say!

So is the glimmer fountain going to drop anything after the event ends?

Curious to see if we get enough fireworks to unlock the final community prize ...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    Curious to see if we get enough fireworks to unlock the final community prize ...
    Same as always... We will get it in the last hour or so.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Same as always... We will get it in the last hour or so.
    Funny that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkletoes12348 View Post
    Funny that.
    About 4 hours left, at work so might forget to collect lol

Collections not ready for 3 hours

Spent 20 gems total to finish, would hate to be 113 fireworks away from completing lol

Spend up fountain 3 times in a row got 3 crates which got me enough to get last decoration

Fashion Designer
    yet another unfinished item, at least it is huge and going in storage Anyway. Need under 200 fireworks and still lots of building parts. Only play on WiFi since my device is not connected so can't play during the day. And not worth spending real money for a huge decoration. Disappointing though that once again I can't finish. Don't enjoy these timed events at all.

Farm Supplier
    Another disappointing event with absolutely worthless junk that fills up my storage in both the game and my iPad. This seems to be par for the course with all TL games this past year. Just under 200 fireworks shy to finish for the last item and would need to spend $41.00 to finish fountain. Why would I want to do this when it is worthless and only rewards 350 coins. I am retired and really do not have this kind of money to spare and if I did have it to spare it wouldn't be to buy lunch for anyone in Silicon Valley. I would be helping to save dogs, cats and other animals in rescue situations. These new quests suck if you will pardon my bluntness. Liked the older type quests better. You know the ones where I didn't have to "live" on the sight to enjoy and play the game. Been playing CS for 3 years. Thinking very seriously of deleting game. Seemed to have lost that lovin' feeling!