Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17 update: EXPIRED Happy Glimmer Year! (timed / optional)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    (Sorry, but they don't drop any gems):
    Attachment 27559
    Mine dropped gems - I know the difference. One gem each - I had zero, then I had two, I used them for a speed up. They were the only two things I clicked on. But I won't bother reporting if they do it again. I go through long dry spells then get weird drops anyway.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 0neSilver View Post
    For the Community Prize is the total from all the rockets that all players of Castle Story obtain or just the community total for you and you friends?
    The total is from all rockets, all players around the world playing CS have gathered.

Executive Chef
    Formal Request to S8 Staff ~

Could you please check out rulerofjennyville's game, find out how she's getting gems from animals that you never coded to drop gems and then come back and give us a report on what's going on so the rest of us can get gems from our dogs and cats, too? Does she know some trick that the rest of us don't know? How is she sometimes getting a GEM when the rest of us sometimes get a JEWEL? (I mean, c'mon now, we all know the difference, lol.)

Thanks and much obliged,
    A confused dog/cat owner

Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Mine dropped gems - I know the difference. One gem each - I had zero, then I had two, I used them for a speed up. They were the only two things I clicked on. But I won't bother reporting if they do it again. I go through long dry spells then get weird drops anyway.

...and back on topic for this thread:

P.S. Could you puhlleeeeeeeease code just ONE FIREWORKS CRATE to shoot off some blasted fireworks on the last day of this event when we chop it???

Fashion Designer

Could you please check out rulerofjennyville's game, find out how she's getting gems from animals that you never coded to drop gems and then come back and give us a report on what's going on so the rest of us can get gems from our dogs and cats, too? Does she know some trick that the rest of us don't know? How is she sometimes getting a GEM when the rest of us sometimes get a JEWEL? (I mean, c'mon now, we all know the difference, lol.)

Thanks and much obliged,
    A confused dog/cat owner

...and back on topic for this thread:

P.S. Could you puhlleeeeeeeease code just ONE FIREWORKS CRATE to shoot off some blasted fireworks on the last day of this event when we chop it???
    One of my cats also gave gem once or twice as has sir pigglesworth once

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Oh boy... No more treats for my kitty or doggie...lol. I want some gems from that stingy feline & canine...

And, please, one exploding firework would be great!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

The Honorable Panda

Thanks and much obliged,
    A confused dog/cat owner

Guys, Spiritwind did check on this. The cats and dogs do not drop gems.
    The members reporting these drops might have been collecting from something else and thought they saw gems drop from these animals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I get gems occasionally from the Purple Cow, Sir Pigglesworth, and from feeding the Baron.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    i love a mystery. What did you use 2 gems to speed up??

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    I get gems occasionally from the Purple Cow, Sir Pigglesworth, and from feeding the Baron.
    Yes, that's quite normal (and awesome!) i always keep 2 energy aside to collect from Sir Piggie and the purple cow.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes, that's quite normal (and awesome!) i always keep 2 energy aside to collect from Sir Piggie and the purple cow.
    Oh really? You meant 3 energy aside to collect from Sir Piggie, Sir Hamlet and the purple cow?