Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17 update: EXPIRED Happy Glimmer Year! (timed / optional)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I finished collecting for the final individual prize earlier today. The fireworks added up surprisingly fast! I like the look of the glimmer year blossom so I'll try to find a place to display it properly even though it's only deco.
    Good luck collecting, everyone!
    I like the look of it, too. It's like a big Chihuly glass thingie, and I love Chihuly glass.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I'm at level 5 too. No other goal popped up for me, either - it just ended. I didn't know I was looking for one. I'm just trying to get the community prize and that weird blown glass statue.
    I thought there was a goal 6; at least according to the first page of this thread. I too want to see the blown glasses sculpture. So much of these Christmas events have been disappointing.

Executive Chef
    I have noticed that some of the firework boxes dropped from the fountain after it has been upgraded to Level 5 still gives glimmer marble and glimmer stones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rst345 View Post
    I completed Glimmer Hearth goal yesterday within the 5 day timer. Fountain is functioning at Level 5; no more glimmer drops.but there is still no pop up of Ring in with a bang goal? Did I miss something? Final goal is not really important to me. Decorations are taking over my storage & having a party there. Still it seems odd. Wisdom from the forum please.
    i have not upgraded to level 5 yet, but if I remember correctly I got a dialog pop up concerning the Ring in with a Bang. I think it happened after I had opened some firework boxes. It could be really easy to miss, because nothing special happened. I think it was a dud. Hehe.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I have noticed that some of the firework boxes dropped from the fountain after it has been upgraded to Level 5 still gives glimmer marble and glimmer stones.
    That is true. It is the fountain that gives only firework boxes & I think individual fireworks.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    i have not upgraded to level 5 yet, but if I remember correctly I got a dialog pop up concerning the Ring in with a Bang. I think it happened after I had opened some firework boxes. It could be really easy to miss, because nothing special happened. I think it was a dud. Hehe.
    Not surprising to be a dud. I was saving some of the firework boxes for the part that said collect from 5 boxes. So I may have not triggered it. Tra la la; back to bringing Kaz home. Much more fun

Executive Chef
    They finally centered the fountain! =D
    Thanks for fixing! =)

Banned
    I just got a gem each from the dog and cat from the lady pfeffernot challenge (the community prize). This is the second time - one gem each. Should I be posting that somewhere so it can be listed as a possible prize?

Oh, and I got the weird blown glass thing. But I'm still trying for fireworks so we can all get the community prize. We'll see if it's worth it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    I just got a gem each from the dog and cat from the lady pfeffernot challenge (the community prize). This is the second time - one gem each. Should I be posting that somewhere so it can be listed as a possible prize?

Oh, and I got the weird blown glass thing. But I'm still trying for fireworks so we can all get the community prize. We'll see if it's worth it.
    Jennyville ~ Did you miss this post (bottom, below) from SW a couple of days ago? ...
    Those 2 animals drop milk, plus either fur or a rat tail or a creep tooth and plus, either a piece of silver or a JEWEL:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	36 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	27558

(Sorry, but they don't drop any gems):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	79 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	27559

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, a few days ago I sent through a request for confirmation about the post from jennyville regarding gems dropping from dogs and cats. S8 have confirmed that gems DO NOT drop from cats or dogs. maybe jennyville's queendom had a momentary glitch? no idea.
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 01-07-16 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Add pix for clarification

For the Community Prize is the total from all the rockets that all players of Castle Story obtain or just the community total for you and you friends?