Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17 update: EXPIRED Happy Glimmer Year! (timed / optional)

Farm Supplier
    Could someone please provide me with the email link for issues? Can't find it anywhere.

My CC-Winter-Human Habits goal is not registering all of my Market Place visits. It has only registered the initial first visit. I even sped up a visit (I have 2 Market Places) with gems (ugh) that also did NOT register.

This is on iPad v8.3, and yes, I did a force restart. Any suggestions? Thanks 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post
    Could someone please provide me with the email link for issues? Can't find it anywhere.

My CC-Winter-Human Habits goal is not registering all of my Market Place visits. It has only registered the initial first visit. I even sped up a visit (I have 2 Market Places) with gems (ugh) that also did NOT register.

This is on iPad v8.3, and yes, I did a force restart. Any suggestions? Thanks ��
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...ugs-amp-Issues

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I wonder what S8 has in store for us in spring: fall-items....?!

It's not only the non-season related quests (well, rewards), but also:
    - suddenly we get orphans overwhelming our kingdoms. Many wonder what's going on; we were told things would be explained, but we still don't know.
    - while we wait for a follow-up we get a mystery dinner for grown-ups. A bit confusing, cause it reminds us big time of the bountiful table (looks, time, rewards).
    - after the food shelter we get our Xmas-spirit: big big quest, gathering lots of deco (I'm so glad the snowman was one of the side-prizes, but I really feel for the many that hoped for Xmas-trees, one of the few items not offered). But then, in the middle of all, even a week before X-mas, we are already thrown to New Year's Eve! I had to store my new Xmas-deco to make room for the necessary collecting buildings; instead of a nice Xmas-kingdom I got a messy non festive one... And not only that: while we are trying to adjust, gathering firework-things, we discovered we had to make another jump in time, cause we get spring-related prizes.....

What the......?!?

The 2 overlapping events (big quests) are overwhelming: many of my neighbours either stopped collecting Xmas-deco, or hardly participate in collecting fireworks (or don't at all). And there are many longtime players among them (won't even try to think how lower level players must feel...).

Please understand me correctly:
    we really appreciate the regular updates, having lots to do, but please all in good time, and in the right time!!
    Wow! I could have wrote that.
    Totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by StarThrower2 View Post

This is on iPad v8.3, and yes, I did a force restart. Any suggestions? Thanks ��
    Email:

Support@storm8.com
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Well, at least I can say with confidence that I'm not losing my marbles: I've got 9 more glimmer marbles than glimmer stones so far... Hoping it will balance out eventually...

Executive Chef
    I thought the same thing, at first. Then I realized.... No matter what it looks like, it's going into storage anyway. So I'll continue to upgrade it completely then never look at it again until I scroll past it in inventory.

I'm looking forward to clearing out all of the extra buildings. I haven't decided if I'm going to put them up as soon as I hit 600 or if I'll leave them out. I don't care about the individual prizes (and probably won't care about the community prizes, either).

Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    I sure wish I had come here and looked before upgrading my fountain from 3 to 4 It was perfect, now it has a very bright blue thing out of the top, and those flowers are too bright! I do not want flames coming out of the corners now! I agree with everything that has been said so far. Too much decor that does not fit in with the medieval faerie theme. My kingdom turned into a mish mash of uncoordinated, stuff. I am storing my extra buildings, stopping work on this goal, will go back to the main goals. again. I want to reorganise my kingdom, actually use some of the paths and walls I have put away in an effort to put out 12 cottages, or multiply conservatories. although I may put out an army of gnomes if I feel I may be under siege in the future.
    Kingdom names are "Zephyrwind" and "Your Prince".

Not getting fireworks case in inventory

Anyone having problem getting fireworks case in after 450 fireworks? All that showed up in my inventory were 2 flowering trees and 2 spruce trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by harleymom1000 View Post
    Anyone having problem getting fireworks case in after 450 fireworks? All that showed up in my inventory were 2 flowering trees and 2 spruce trees.
    I THINK you might be looking at it wrong. I did at first. It makes it kind of look like your supposed to get fireworks because the counter is inside the box.

So we only get 4 small spring trees?

Executive Chef
    I couldn't have said it better myself.

They put out Christmas trees on Monday before Christmas last year so I'm holding out slight hope but they also had hinted by this time last year. Not that it matters to them, but they're losing me with the direction this game is going. The mystery table was nice, it gave me hope they were getting back on track to what attracted me to this game... But now I see I was wrong. Rewards worthy of the effort required.... Rewards that help succeed in the game. I'm not here to play a decoration game even though I try to make it look nice. I have no desire to redecorate every week or month. This is far from what initially got me involved. I've spent thousands with this company, literally. My mistake. They could've at least brought back the gem-bought Christmas trees, even if they didn't want to have the gift-giving of the coin-bought trees.

Rant over, for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    I wonder what S8 has in store for us in spring: fall-items....?!

It's not only the non-season related quests (well, rewards), but also:
    - suddenly we get orphans overwhelming our kingdoms. Many wonder what's going on; we were told things would be explained, but we still don't know.
    - while we wait for a follow-up we get a mystery dinner for grown-ups. A bit confusing, cause it reminds us big time of the bountiful table (looks, time, rewards).
    - after the food shelter we get our Xmas-spirit: big big quest, gathering lots of deco (I'm so glad the snowman was one of the side-prizes, but I really feel for the many that hoped for Xmas-trees, one of the few items not offered). But then, in the middle of all, even a week before X-mas, we are already thrown to New Year's Eve! I had to store my new Xmas-deco to make room for the necessary collecting buildings; instead of a nice Xmas-kingdom I got a messy non festive one... And not only that: while we are trying to adjust, gathering firework-things, we discovered we had to make another jump in time, cause we get spring-related prizes.....

What the......?!?

The 2 overlapping events (big quests) are overwhelming: many of my neighbours either stopped collecting Xmas-deco, or hardly participate in collecting fireworks (or don't at all). And there are many longtime players among them (won't even try to think how lower level players must feel...).

Please understand me correctly:
    we really appreciate the regular updates, having lots to do, but please all in good time, and in the right time!!