Page 27 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17 update: EXPIRED Happy Glimmer Year! (timed / optional)

Rhino Keeper
    Well, part of this quest ended for me. My cottages no longer drop bells. The ability to craft gift boxes is gone in my workshop. I have not upgraded my fountain to level 3 yet, but I thought I had more time. I was expecting this to last a few more days.

I agree with many of the comments. First I was stressing with all these times goals right at Christmas but now that I see we are getting crappy decorations not even related to the holidays I'm not stressing anymore! Got better things to do with family than waste my time trying to get stuff I don't want r need. My kingdom never gets set up way I'd like it to be b/c of all the buildings u have to put out to get through a goal. I'm getting disappointed with this game too, not what it use to be😔

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Well, part of this quest ended for me. My cottages no longer drop bells. The ability to craft gift boxes is gone in my workshop. I have not upgraded my fountain to level 3 yet, but I thought I had more time. I was expecting this to last a few more days.
    the gift box event is over , but the fountain/fireworks event still has about 20 days.

Executive Chef
    once again...

THE FOUNTAIN ISN'T CENTERED!!

can this be fixed please?!

Rhino Keeper
    After the disappointment of gifts challenge, I'm finding it really hard to be motivated by this one. I've built a few extra firework-dropping buildings, but will not do the frantic collecting that I normally do on these community events. If it turns out that any of the rewards are worth it I might step it up after Xmas, but at the moment these fireworks are damp squibs for me.

And sorry if this has already been answered, but since Android players are at a disadvantage again, is there anything specially done for us to make up for it?

I agree thinking of u installing game. Don't like adding building I don't want and storing later. Once in awhile wasn't bad but everyoth e r event? Not happy, and not losing sleep and not caring if I make any goals

Fashion Designer
    Chopped one each just to see if they still dropped items, but love them to much to chop them down! So Merry Christmas year round! I stay on this game to talk with neighbors I've had since Hidden Objects got cancelled! For those who never saw it. We built an estate and the fountains all flowed. But guess it wasn't a money maker. So we came to Castle to stay in touch!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Now my Christmas trees won't store so I'll have Christmas year round! Since we won't get new ones. Same on Farm Story2! No Trees! Did get snow there. Would love to see snow in my Kingdom!
    I can store my Christmas tree that I never chopped - but the 2 that I had partially chopped can't be stored. I just have a Christmas section & a Halloween section and leave them up year round.

I've been thinking about why the decorations...um, excuse me...prizes seem so off the wall for this event. I've come to the conclusion that since this 'holiday' is completely made up, then the deco for glimmer year doesn't follow the logic of any known holidays. That being said, I personally have no use for or desire to own a blown glass alien tumbleweed. And once again, the building (fountain) gets less attractive as it levels up (imho).
    I realize that not EVERY prize can be something that drops useful things. And some people are very creative and do fun things with the deco! I enjoy seeing what my neighbors come up with. However, back to back deco only events at the busiest time of the year has me burnt out on this game.
    We keep asking for core story, new trades and adventures, and, if it must be deco, at least animate it, but none of those things seems to be a priority. I don't want to quit because I love my neighbors and I really want to know the rest of the young ruler's story.
    So, I'll make it to 600 fireworks, then I'm off to enjoy a Merry Christmas with my family. Hoping for new, better, different next year!

Maybe next year we can celebrate Festivus
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Executive Chef
    Completing the goal to get my fountain up to level 3 was a complete disappointment. One basic fireworks box for my efforts.