Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17 update: EXPIRED Happy Glimmer Year! (timed / optional)

Fashion Designer
    Daily trades ...more iOS only ... No gem purchases until that's changed

Farm Supplier
    I am at level 50 and when trying to buy jewelry stores libraries etc. it says I am at my max and have to level up?? I have only one of each. Why am I not able to buy more as other players have? Plus level 50 is the highest you can go.

Fashion Designer
    How do I make glimmer stone and marble to get to level2??i don't understand

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    How do I make glimmer stone and marble to get to level2??i don't understand
    You don't make them. They are drops from the Glimmer Fountain when you collect from it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oledoeeyes View Post
    I am at level 50 and when trying to buy jewelry stores libraries etc. it says I am at my max and have to level up?? I have only one of each. Why am I not able to buy more as other players have? Plus level 50 is the highest you can go.
    You may have reached the maximum number of town and Royal buildings; I can't remember what these are, but check in the building guide. If so, you need to sell some buildings off to build more.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've added some information in post 1 about building limits. If there are more posts about limits, please direct them to post 1. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Ended at 43 fireworks today.
    I was hoping the boxes gives out decors like the gifts. 😑

On android.. sad that extra fireworks for the daily goal is still not available for us. 😢

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunaticus View Post
    Ended at 43 fireworks today.
    I was hoping the boxes gives out decors like the gifts. ��

On android.. sad that extra fireworks for the daily goal is still not available for us. ��
    I know how you feel. It's sad. I'm on iPad, but haven't gotten the daily goal for some reason.

One more goal I probably won't complete because I "only" have a library, marketplace and Jeweler each.
    How are players that are even lower levels than me supposed to get any of these prizes?
    The goals that had Farm Houses drop stuff were much easier and way less annoying.
    Add me in Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ID: KandeeGameOne

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KandeeGameOne View Post
    One more goal I probably won't complete because I "only" have a library, marketplace and Jeweler each.
    How are players that are even lower levels than me supposed to get any of these prizes?
    The goals that had Farm Houses drop stuff were much easier and way less annoying.
    I know how you feel. When I started playing I didn't even contemplate joining in events as I knew I didn't have either the time or the resources to be successful. But, slowly you get to a point when you do start to stockpile items and build up your inventory. It's different for players coming through as you will get new goals immediately upon finishing a previous one. When I was coming through there was months and months with no updates and it gave us time to stockpile. It can get easier the higher levelled you are.

As with any event, evaluate where you are and if it's realistic for you to participate. Consider if and how much you are willing to use gems. Gems are a commodity to make gaming easier. Finding a balance for everyone is really hard in this type of event. If you aim for 600 fireworks you will get the community prizes and a couple individual ones which is awesome. If this event doesn't fit in your Christmas schedule, that's ok too!

I hope you can participate a bit though... good luck in your decision.

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast