Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/17 update: EXPIRED Happy Glimmer Year! (timed / optional)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Maj800 View Post
    Yes, it does. It continues to drop 1 firework, 1 firework case and 1 experience point.
    Thanks a lot.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jessiefromshimerville View Post
    Darn you are so right. No fountain has ever been more than deco. Totally depressed now
    The Castle Gardens fountain has random drops. I have received fish, different colored petals, water, mushrooms, glimmer dust, etc. It isn't earth shattering, but I made it to the end and that was my reward. Cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    Less expensive to speed up the fountain than to use gems to upgrade
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    The Castle Gardens fountain has random drops. I have received fish, different colored petals, water, mushrooms, glimmer dust, etc. It isn't earth shattering, but I made it to the end and that was my reward. Cheers!
    I'm still getting the glitter stone and rocks from it. Not sure why since it is now fully upgraded. But I am also getting the occasional bell drops so maybe they're just slow stopping those.

Executive Chef
    Finished upgrading the fountain to level 5. I liked the looks of it a lot more on level 3, though... Hopefully it will drop something worthwhile eventually.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Does anyone know if it will be possible to continue building the fountain after the event finishes? I don't have any experience with these things and might not finish in time

Don't try that. It will be possible, but you'll have to BUY glimmer stones/ blocks for gems ( it will cost ridiculously - THOUSANDS). If you have event going on - update on first opportunity. LEvel 5 things start dropping items later. If you don't upgrade your item to level 5 during event - it is WAY too expensive to update it later ( literally thousands GEMS per update). LEvel 5 items are more beautiful, give more money ( usualy 350) and often drop different items ( AFTER the event).

Host(ess)
    Finally got enough marble and stone to upgrade to a level 5 but I think I will hold off so I can collect extra marble and stone in case we need them in future events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tarheel219 View Post
    Finally got enough marble and stone to upgrade to a level 5 but I think I will hold off so I can collect extra marble and stone in case we need them in future events.
    That's what I did too! You can only have 99 of each so it doesn't take too long to collect the max number after reaching 90.

Fashion Designer
    Still on level 3, no way will I get enough to upgrade to level 5 if I can't get enough for 4. Boo.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post

That's great to look forward to on the extra drops. I have had my fountain at level 5 since the first few days of the quest and have not had the extra drops. Perhaps they will happen soon. Ty!