Thread: Connecting to facebook

Unhappy Connecting to facebook

Hi

I'm having prob in connection to facebook...i want to ask for instant help " gloves" but i can't

I had the same problem too. What worked for me was going into my Facebook settings and disabling restaurant story 2. Then delete restaurant story 2 from your device. Finally, Reinstall the game and connect to Facebook. Make sure your device is completely up to date.

Good luck! If all else fails email support.

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilvercoin View Post
    I had the same problem too. What worked for me was going into my Facebook settings and disabling restaurant story 2. Then delete restaurant story 2 from your device. Finally, Reinstall the game and connect to Facebook. Make sure your device is completely up to date.

Good luck! If all else fails email support.

Ty...i'll try that now

I still have the prob ... Will u please help i need the instant cooking gloves

If you have the Facebook app, can you try deleting the app and connecting to Facebook again? If not, please try installing the Facebook app then connecting. Let me know if this helps!

Not working
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	27051  

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If you have the Facebook app, can you try deleting the app and connecting to Facebook again? If not, please try installing the Facebook app then connecting. Let me know if this helps!

It didn't work out

Sorry to hear that! Can you please email support@storm8.com so they can help you out?

(Restaurant story 1)
    Hi!
    I?ve been having problems with logging into my old restaurant story account from 2018 i believe. I was signed into it with my Facebook and it won?t even let me?! It asked me to sign in and I did, then it says: ?Connection expired, please reconnect to Facebook to continue your latest progress? and ?Unable to connect, please make sure you are signed into Facebook and try again?. What?! I literally signed into it. And I?ve tried uninstalling Facebook, logged into Facebook on google and in the app again, it won?t let me log into a new Facebook or again in-game when I press on ?Login with Facebook?, I?ve uninstalled the app and tried again. Nothing works, please why does this happen I just want my old account back?!
    Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by gettingmyaccback View Post
    (Restaurant story 1)
    Hi!
    I?ve been having problems with logging into my old restaurant story account from 2018 i believe. I was signed into it with my Facebook and it won?t even let me?! It asked me to sign in and I did, then it says: ?Connection expired, please reconnect to Facebook to continue your latest progress? and ?Unable to connect, please make sure you are signed into Facebook and try again?. What?! I literally signed into it. And I?ve tried uninstalling Facebook, logged into Facebook on google and in the app again, it won?t let me log into a new Facebook or again in-game when I press on ?Login with Facebook?, I?ve uninstalled the app and tried again. Nothing works, please why does this happen I just want my old account back?!
    Thank you in advance.
    Sorry that you are having this issue! Please contact support here: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. They'll be able to help restore your account.

Closing this thread since it is almost 6 years old and bumping threads is not allowed. If you need any additional help in the future with Restaurant Story 1, please see the Restaurant Story 1 forum here. This forum is for Restaurant Story 2.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support