Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Spin to win, December 2015.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Nice summary, ninasidstorm8, I hope you get an animal next time.

This is the first time I paid for a spin - and probably the last. I really wanted the Santa Claws so I could have a super rare Xmas element for battle, but I got 2 rares instead. Not bad though! Across all 5 wheels I have made 38 spins, 12 of those landing on animals! That's a 31% chance of me spinning an animal. This is definitely my luckiest game feature. If S8 didn't add this, who knows, I might've quit by now.

I'm already hoping that February's wheel comes with the Valentine's trio, I am desperate for a Matripony!

Oh won't it be lovely to spin a Matripony!!! I would be thrilled. I sure hope that is one of the animals on the Feb. spin to win!

Executive Chef
    Nice summary, ninasidstorm8, I hope you get an animal next time.

This is the first time I paid for a spin - and probably the last. I really wanted the Santa Claws so I could have a super rare Xmas element for battle, but I got 2 rares instead. Not bad though! Across all 5 wheels I have made 38 spins, 12 of those landing on animals! That's a 31% chance of me spinning an animal. This is definitely my luckiest game feature. If S8 didn't add this, who knows, I might've quit by now.

I'm already hoping that February's wheel comes with the Valentine's trio, I am desperate for a Matripony!
    Wow, that's pretty good. Across the 5 wheels, I have won 6 animals (3 from Wheel 1, 1 each from wheels 2-4) two of the animals being the Grand prize out of my 43 spins (14 %). Other than the Grand Prize, there has never been an animal offered that I didn't already have so 4 of the animals I won were duplicates.

Executive Chef
    Dear S8,

Please read this!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Oh won't it be lovely to spin a Matripony!!! I would be thrilled. I sure hope that is one of the animals on the Feb. spin to win!

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Wow, that's pretty good. Across the 5 wheels, I have won 6 animals (3 from Wheel 1, 1 each from wheels 2-4) two of the animals being the Grand prize out of my 43 spins (14 %). Other than the Grand Prize, there has never been an animal offered that I didn't already have so 4 of the animals I won were duplicates.
    Thanks! I have also won 2 grand prizes. All animals I have spun have been new for me (unless spun twice on same wheel), I guess this wheel is a bit unfair for long term players like yourself who have collected animals for a long time.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Dear S8,

Please read this!!

Thanks! I have also won 2 grand prizes. All animals I have spun have been new for me (unless spun twice on same wheel), I guess this wheel is a bit unfair for long term players like yourself who have collected animals for a long time.
    I don't consider it unfair to long-time players. Of the 5 wheels the animal breakdown other than the Grand Prize has been as follows:

Battle Arena prizes - 8
    World Event prizes - 1
    Goal Line animals - 3
    Discontinued Breedable animals - 3
    Trio animals - 3

I had mixed feeling about the xMas trio appearing on the wheel since it took me 83 breeding attempts over a 3 week period for me to breed them. However, I come down on the side of it's a good idea to give newer players a chance to get them. Since I have won the prize for all Battle Arena tournaments, S8 can't pick one of those that I don't already have. I have all of the World Event prizes, so that it another category that doesn't help me. I also have all of the Goal Line animals so far. That only leaves the Discontinued Breedable animals that do me any good. So far 17 have left the forest that I haven't bred or win beforehand ( 3 of them from the Wheel). Unfortunately, this number has doubled in the last couple months. I expect that one of these days I will see one of them on the wheel.

I am disappointed that they removed one of the animal slices for the last two wheels. Wouldn't you know it, this last wheel was the first time I landed in that slot (and I did it twice) so I received 4,500 Apples rather than an animal. Reducing the number of gems (which I have never landed on) and Realm Runes (which I landed on twice on this last wheel) is a disappointing trend as well.

Overall, I like the idea of the wheel even though there isn't a lot for me to win. It would be nice if we could mark the animal slices as ones we don't want and increase the odds of the remaining animal slices. But its probably way too much trouble to implement.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I don't consider it unfair to long-time players. Of the 5 wheels the animal breakdown other than the Grand Prize has been as follows:

Battle Arena prizes - 8
    World Event prizes - 1
    Goal Line animals - 3
    Discontinued Breedable animals - 3
    Trio animals - 3

I had mixed feeling about the xMas trio appearing on the wheel since it took me 83 breeding attempts over a 3 week period for me to breed them. However, I come down on the side of it's a good idea to give newer players a chance to get them. Since I have won the prize for all Battle Arena tournaments, S8 can't pick one of those that I don't already have. I have all of the World Event prizes, so that it another category that doesn't help me. I also have all of the Goal Line animals so far. That only leaves the Discontinued Breedable animals that do me any good. So far 17 have left the forest that I haven't bred or win beforehand ( 3 of them from the Wheel). Unfortunately, this number has doubled in the last couple months. I expect that one of these days I will see one of them on the wheel.

I am disappointed that they removed one of the animal slices for the last two wheels. Wouldn't you know it, this last wheel was the first time I landed in that slot (and I did it twice) so I received 4,500 Apples rather than an animal. Reducing the number of gems (which I have never landed on) and Realm Runes (which I landed on twice on this last wheel) is a disappointing trend as well.

Overall, I like the idea of the wheel even though there isn't a lot for me to win. It would be nice if we could mark the animal slices as ones we don't want and increase the odds of the remaining animal slices. But its probably way too much trouble to implement.
    Ahh I see. That old animal slot is such a tease! 4,500 apples was my paid spin!

I must say, your forest sounds very impressive! I should try and visit more often, if my game will allow me to for more than 5 seconds without crashing And that's a great idea, you should put it in the suggestion sub-forum!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Ahh I see. That old animal slot is such a tease! 4,500 apples was my paid spin!

I must say, your forest sounds very impressive! I should try and visit more often, if my game will allow me to for more than 5 seconds without crashing And that's a great idea, you should put it in the suggestion sub-forum!
    I think that Slice 3 would have been a great place to put a Palmeranian for Wheel 5. That was the first animal to leave the forest that I didn't have and it would have been ironic to get 22.

I am not sure how impressive my forest looks. Currently, I have 44 animals in storage. I am just starting to get a little room but I currently need 76 Runes for an expansion and I only have 7 spots left for expansion. So, I am reluctant to move anything out of storage since I can't put it back in.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314