Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Storking (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 2) - 2015 Dec 15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Yes that happened to me three times (!) EXCLUSIVELY during the service trio woes, of which I ended up not getting ANY animal.
    But... A few days ago it happened to me too in a different way: a Fallaby fail gave me 2 bombs instead of the 1 we should always be getting according to the "6 hour rule". It has been proposed by 19sparkles96 that the actual logic may be in multiples of 4 hours, using a different sliding scale of a chance at a further bomb. I don't know. The "6 rule" almost always seems correct, except for a few of these odd flukes that have occurred a few times now...
    If the information S8 has told us about the calculation for explosives is correct, the RNG calculation for the extra explosive can result in an extra explosive even when the remainder that is used as an input is 0 and the calculation is done even if the remainder is 0.

I have kept track of this for a little over a year and in that time, I have received 18.5 more explosives than I should have using a strict divide by 6 scenario. This is for 1386 explosives, so its a large enough sample size that together with the few examples of no remainder situations providing an extra explosive, that I believe there is something more to the calculation for the explosives than S8 has said, but that the deviation is to the player's benefit.

Rhino Keeper
    Back to back breeding attempts since this one was released, and still nothing. I love this one, but it doesn't look like it's in the cards for me.

Executive Chef
    If today's update doesn't require much, I'll turn my attention to trying for this. No more nature x fire breedings because the Yule Mule and Krampus will be gone. If I had to choose between having a Rudolphin or a Storking, I definitely choose this.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Trying to breed the storking... Have bred and sold an army of armordillos !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally a 15 hour timer!! Here's hoping it's a Storking, but I don't have a Magmacore yet either so I'll be happy regardless. :-)

Edit: Success!! I have a Storking egg in the nest!! Happy getting 2 out of 3 of the trio. And the Storking is my favorite of the 3!
    Last edited by monbohn; 12-31-15 at 10:37 PM. Reason: update

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the storking which left me with one attempt to try for the third animal. Didn't really want the 3rd animal but I wish I had more time to try for it. Very happy with this one though.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789