Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Storking (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 2) - 2015 Dec 15

Rhino Keeper
    Still haven't got thus guy, but did get an 18 hour "fail"...took me a while to realize I finally got the Stuffin Puffin! Best "fail" I've had in a long time!

Executive Chef
    Woohoo!!! It was Storking! Very glad to get at least one of this trio.

Rhino Keeper
    At last a 15 hour timer! I already have Magmacore, so really hoping for that Storking! *crosses fingers*

Executive Chef
    I was really hoping for this one last night when I got a 15 hour timer. What a let down this morning to see that it was a Magmacore and then breed a Rampage. Then to top it off spin #10 gives me more Apples. No animals so far.

Here's hoping that Christmas Day brings everyone better luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I was really hoping for this one last night when I got a 15 hour timer. What a let down this morning to see that it was a Magmacore and then breed a Rampage. Then to top it off spin #10 gives me more Apples. No animals so far.

Here's hoping that Christmas Day brings everyone better luck.
    Sounds like we're having the same luck. As far as the Storking goes, the only 15 hour timer also resulted in a Magmacore. My latest spin gave me 1500 food. I have spun for two reindeer, but I already have one, so nothing new. I haven't held much hope for the new animal but realm runes would be nice.

Executive Chef
    Yay I got this one! The first trio animal I have been able to breed since the Lullabison way back when....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Pyroponey and ornithothing, 15 hours.......... will it be a 12th magmacore which is supposed to be a very rare ????
    goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh I start to hate that game !!!!!!!!!!
    after taking out the treasure animals, S8 lost a lot of sympathy from me.....
    may 2016 bring me intelligence enough to quit this game......
    stupiiiiiiid meeeeeeeeeeee gooooooshhhhhhhhhh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    At last a 15 hour timer! I already have Magmacore, so really hoping for that Storking! *crosses fingers*
    Seeing the egg was delayed a bit while I hatched my Ocelot, but patience was rewarded! I got Storking! I'm not sure I'll be able to get Teddy Bear, but this was my favorite of the three, so I don't really mind!

Host(ess)
    Can someone please put the combos they used to get the storking? I really want to get this one. I was able to get the Rudolphin, but no storking yet. I have been trying nonstop for days! I would love to be able to try for the teddy bear! Please help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jbb4ever View Post
    Can someone please put the combos they used to get the storking? I really want to get this one. I was able to get the Rudolphin, but no storking yet. I have been trying nonstop for days! I would love to be able to try for the teddy bear! Please help!
    Sorry I keep forgetting to do that. I used Pyro Pony and Rock Rhino for mine! I usually stick with the pure elements for breeding, and though I can't say it always works, I have decent luck with them.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast