Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Storking (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 2) - 2015 Dec 15

Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Wellll, after around 8 water-nature fails I got a 14 hour Chilly Goat on the nest. I didn't want to risk getting a really short timer in the den and hence getting a large gap between the den and nest times. So, I decided to have a shot at the Storking, despite it being earth-fire, and... lo and behold! I instantly got a 15 hour timer!
    I probably shouldn't be writing this (as that may bring bad karma), and the Service Dogs trio also instantly started with the right timer (but then a Volcamel fail), but at least it's exciting to have gotten the right timer on the very first try!
    Now let's hope it's the Storking and not another Magmacore, as I've already got 4 of those. Tomorrow I'll know.

Meanwhile.... should it indeed be the Storking, that would be GREAT as that would instantly eliminate having to breed earth-fire for now and then I can try an interesting formula I thought of for having shots at the Rudolphin, Noelephant and gem animals all in one go: Ruby Razorback + water-nature. This even gives shots at a further Crystal Unicorn, and.... the water+fire components are essentially nullified into a single common outcome, being the Skyger. At the same time then, without having to choose, I'd have shots at the Rudolphin and Noelephant at the same time. :P
    What did you breed with? Might I have better luck with my Unicorn and one of my earth/fire animals?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Third attempt (12 gems used to speed Armodillo in order to hatch garland snake) fail Armodillo.
    Attempt number 4 another stuffin puffin, sure wish I could hand them over to those that still need him.

Rhino Keeper
    My 15 hr was magmacore ..so disappointing

My 7th and 8th attempts both Armadillo. Tomorrow an hour before update my Armadillo on nest will be ready and one in den ready so I'm stopping there for now. And try what the combo is for the #3 of the trio.

So far 6 Armadillo and 2 Volcamals

Executive Chef
    I just sped the remaining 2 hours of 15 hour breeding away and I can't believe it!!!

I've got the Storking on the first try: yes, an EARTH-FIRE animal belonging to a TRIO on the first try.
    I've got the Storking on the first try: yes, an EARTH-FIRE animal belonging to a TRIO on the first try.

I know I typed that sentence above twice, and that is because I still cannot believe it and have to read it twice myself!
    Wow!!! EARTH-FIRE... TRIO... FIRST ATTEMPT... Surely I must be dreaming!
    This is WAY cool!

Now I'm going to have some fun mating the (now just epic) Ruby Razorback with water-nature animals to have shots at the Noelephant, Rudolphin and gem-animals (incl. a further Unicorn even) all in one go. First try: Fairy Ferret. Big gap between breeding and hatching, but that's o.k., I'll probably speed its hatching and let something longer hatch from storage, if the second attempt gives a long timer.

Name:  IMG_2390.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  263.6 KB

Executive Chef
    Wow! That's great! Congrats, Ogreve!!! I hope you get the Rudolphin soon so you can try for the third animal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Attempt number 4 another stuffin puffin, sure wish I could hand them over to those that still need him.
    Attempt 5 (6 gems used to speed stuffin puffin out of the nest) 15 hour timer with rampage and unicorn, could it be? Will see how long I can wait before I speed it to hatch.

Good luck all.

Executive Chef
    Im 10 gems away from getting the limited habit so sad

I spent all my gems on balck friday
    And since my account never ever recieved any sales except black friday
    I wont buy at full price

Fashion Designer
    Got a 17 Hour timer with earth/ fire???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by natxjkkggg View Post
    Got a 17 Hour timer with earth/ fire???
    17 hours should be an April fool.