Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Storking (Gift Givers Trio Pt. 2) - 2015 Dec 15

Rhino Keeper
    This one looks a tiny bit nicer than the dolphin in my view, so Armordillo rain it is

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I thought it would take a few tries considering the elements involved. Got this one on my first attempt with obsidian cyclops and pyro pony. Breeding time 15 hrs. Good luck everyone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	162.9 KB 
ID:	26911

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	220.8 KB 
ID:	26909

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	178.0 KB 
ID:	26910

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    No no not again earth / fire I have so problems, I get always there just 12 hours
    I'm breeding with Peppermint Platty/Pyro Pony and get Armordillo is very ugly
    2. Armordillo
    3. Armordillo
    4. Armordillo
    5. Vulcamel
    6. Vulcamel

Rhino Keeper
    My first attempt has just given me a 15 hr count...
    With my luck that's probably a super rare Magmacore, but I'll find out tomorrow ^^

Fashion Designer
    This still doesn't feel like a trio to me at all, just new Xmas themed animals. I'm assuming we will need to breed the Rudolphin and Storking in order to get the third bear-looking creature so that means it must be a some elemental combo of Nature-Water-Earth-Fire. I'm gonna go on a limb and guess it will be Water-Fire as that would avoid it being able to be bred by any other combo as easily because a Water-Fire normally would produce a Skyger. I think it would be really awesome if it was pure Xmas element but then there is no habitat available for it to be put in. Oh well I still need the Stuffin Puffin so at least I might get that as a fail

Executive Chef
    Really like the Storking, but dreading the Armodillo fails... Well I will breed earth-fire with my unicorn in hopes for a ruby razorback or obsidian cyclops fail. Good luck, all hope we avoid our forest being over taken by the dreaded Armodillo.

Just noticed this is considered rare. Nice for a trio to have a set but don't look for much coin return on this guy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Just noticed this is considered rare. Nice for a trio to have a set but don't look for much coin return on this guy.
    The first two animals of a Trio are always Rare. It's the 3rd one that is the Super Rare.

Got 15 hours on my first attempt
    Hope it's a storking not magmacore

Farm Supplier
    I got the rudolphin after 4 turtisle fails first fail for Storkling was fairy ferret and now a 9 hour timer in the den

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast