Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday-Trio-Dec-15-2015-Part-III-Future Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaghasaki View Post
    Does this mean we can get another past Or present while trying for future?? We can't even do yippee when we get 15 hrs?
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Yes, good point this stinks
    OH WOW... This thought hadn't even occurred to me!!
    This is NOT gonna be fun. *nervouslaugh*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Past + Present = 21 possible outcomes how in the name of all that is holy are we supposed to get this "SUPER RARE" dragon in time???

I guess we better mentally prepare for more Sunrise & Fruitful fails...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    I guess we better mentally prepare for more Sunrise & Fruitful fails...
    Nooooooooooo... I seriously hope I get future as easily as I got past and present (2 and 4 tries respectively, not a good trend, but at least better than 11 or more tries, I was just reading your post in present dragon blackeneddove and have really become tensed)

The Honorable Panda
    Does this mean we can get another past Or present while trying for future?? We can't even do yippee when we get 15 hrs?
    Yup you can get another past or present!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Nooooooooooo... I seriously hope I get future as easily as I got past and present (2 and 4 tries respectively, not a good trend, but at least better than 11 or more tries, I was just reading your post in present dragon blackeneddove and have really become tensed)
    Aw! If you were able to breed past in 2 tries & present in 4 tries, I wouldn't worry too much. Your island must be pretty lucky in breeding!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by blackeneddove View Post
    Aw! If you were able to breed past in 2 tries & present in 4 tries, I wouldn't worry too much. Your island must be pretty lucky in breeding!
    I assure you I have been lucky only for the past few days ever since the past was released.. I had to try some 9 times for ice queen and still haven't got winter Lily even after trying very hard (am still trying).. but really past few days were lucky.. I got past, Hanukkah, parakeet, snow owl (have named her Hedwig, suits my island 'Charlie Weasely'), present and white witch. I bought the prime chroma for 550 gold which I bitterly regret now because haven't got enough gold now for northstar:-(:-( on the bright side I have learnt my lesson NEVER to buy breedable dragons however spectacular and cute and luring they may look..

Edit: I really don't know why I replied like this.. wrong post, wrong reply, not at all good behaviour, sorry..

Rhino Keeper
    I dun get it ... Can we just breed yellow x white to get future? The outcome is better than breeding past n present since there is green in it

Or future can only be gotten with past x present ?

Since even breeding past x present will not get future... I rather try my luck with yellow x white

Banned
    The pop up states that Past + Present = Future, so hello Sunshine and Pegasus fails, even though there is no green element in Future, totally sucks!

Executive Chef
    At least we'll be able to keep them all in one yellow habitat, assuming success on breeding all 3. I was afraid it was going to be a white/green dragon with the opportunity to buy a special habitat to hold all three.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    The pop up states that Past + Present = Future, so hello Sunshine and Pegasus fails, even though there is no green element in Future, totally sucks!
    Aw man... I forgot about Pegasus... *cries*

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast