Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goal Issues

Rhino Keeper
    Same here...??

Quote Originally Posted by violet0220 View Post
    Now I'm having this problem on 9/16! And yes, I've uninstalled and reinstalled and it doesn't help. I guess I'll just have to master them all and then uninstall/reinstall and hope that I get credit for all of them at once so I can move on. 😕
    The game has reset on levels 4, 7, and 9 for me. What consistently works for me is I wait until I have done all 3 goals for the level. Please make sure you have done nessary steps to register gameso your items are saved (if someone has the link, please reply) I force stop then uninstall the game. (I have made sure to be on wifi to avoid burning data) On the reinstall I am given the next level- I'm currently on 10.
    Last edited by SerenityRen20; 12-22-15 at 07:04 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something

And now that I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game in hopes for it to fix this issue, I lost my consecutive days of the "daily bread"!!!! GRRR I've PAID MONEY for gems on this game too. So frustrating!!!! 😠

If any developers are reading, as feedback please consider adding some extra time to thise event since it has been so unstable. This event started out really gem heavy, and if you bought gems like I did, it would be extremely disappointing if glitches that affected a lot of players slowed you down. It took me a while to find a work around, and I don't have consumer confidence to just pour more money into this event, possibly even this game. Thank you for new content and hopefully some consideration on this.

Quote Originally Posted by violet0220 View Post
    And now that I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game in hopes for it to fix this issue, I lost my consecutive days of the "daily bread"!!!! GRRR I've PAID MONEY for gems on this game too. So frustrating!!!! 😠
    oh no! It's bought back all food and gems on my re-installs, so I hate that this happened to you. I will go back and mention there is some type of registration so that team lava has your settings, I believe another post in the main game thead had how to do that
    Last edited by SerenityRen20; 12-22-15 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something

Hey everyone, we've just added a fix for this which will auto-complete your goal if you have fulfilled all tasks of that goal. You will not see the reward dialog, but you will receive the reward and be able to progress to the next quest. Once you have completed all other tasks of the goal and you know you have fulfilled the mastery requirements as well, please force close your game and restart. Your progress will be moved to the next quest.

New Resident

Holiday Spirit - goal recipes locked

I got to part 11 and now my egg nog is locked even though I made one for part 10 tried uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work what now?
    Last edited by salemjada; 12-22-15 at 08:11 PM. Reason: Left out word

New Resident

Holiday spirit quest

Keep having problems with the quest. First it wouldn't move on to the next quest even though I met all the requirements. Now I need to make the eggnog but it says it is locked even though I completed the 9th holiday spirit quest

I have the same issue with the fruitcake. I done the same.. uninstalling, reinstalling as well as turning my device off and on.. Fruitcake is locked again, I even have 1 fruitcake in my shop right now. Please fix and thank you.

I play on acer android tablet.

So after being stuck on part 4, I was finally able to move on to part 5.
    Then on to 6. After unlocking the gingerbread on the mixer & making it, it became locked again.
    But I was still waiting on 1 more cookie cutter from jenny so I could make gingerbread cookies.

After waiting 3 hours on jenny, I was able to make the cookies. I then used the quick serve & then part 7 popped up.
    Since I mastered the canes & peppermint mocha days ago, there were check marks on the tasks.
    But i still had to cook more gingerbread cookies but the gingerbread was locked on the mixer.
    So I leave the game & force close it... open it back up & the gingerbread is still locked up AND..... the check marks are now gone on the other tasks!!!
    Forced closed again & again but it's not doing anything!

So now I'm back to being stuck!
    Obviously, the problem isn't truly being fixed.

It's like you're just putting tape on a leaky pipe but then the tape comes off after a while.
    Not a fix!

Is the regular team that fixes games on vacation?
    I don't understand why this hasn't been fixed?!

You would think more attention would be put on this since it is a new game.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast