Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
Well I'm done. Yup, I'm the proud owner of a way too big, completely unnecessary, flashing gingerbread house that will not fit in my bakery until I expand like 10 more times.

But that's not why I'm here. I'm here to warn you that when you complete this challenge you will not receive anymore Winter Spice. Noelle will continue to show up at random intervals, and still has the spice icon over her head, but when you click on her you only get the coins for what she has consumed in your bakery.

My suggestion to you, if you want to continue making those high revenue recipes, is to not master the gingerbread houses until the very end of the allotted time so you can take advantage of the earn rate of the holiday spirit recipes. I wish I would have known, I'd be happily making fruitcakes and cookies up until the last day for the coins.

Yes I used gems, yes I purchased a second mixer. Just wanted to get that out here now.
Thanks for this warning hushkat. I'm on the last part now and am thinking I may just not bother to complete the goal at all. Will just continue to cook as much of the recipes as I can until the end.

For those struggling, it may be a bit late now, but I just mastered whatever I could with whatever winter spice I had available. So when it required me to do one recipe that required two winter spice but Noelle dropped only one spice, I just went ahead and cooked whatever I could with the one spice until I got two or three spices from Noelle in a single drop. By the time I got to that part of the goal that required those other recipes, I had already mastered them so could fly through that part of the goal.
The gingerbread houses are ridiculous though.