Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Usually one of the mods starts a new event thread and posts everything in the first post. Then closes all other threads discussing that event. If not then the first poster will have to edit their first post with any info, although I don't know how to copy post in an edited post.
    I'm not sure about other games but I know that in rs2 and ffs people usually create and edit threads themselves so that's why I asked!:>

Executive Chef
    We could start by changing the title of the thread to: Holiday Spirit Event 12/14/15

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Sure! I didn't want to create new thread coz this thread look pretty busy :> just though it would be convinient to have all quests in one place!
    Like you, I am thinking of not creating new thread... I did event postings in middle of thread before, members were able to locate from the link in post #1. Maybe we can try it and see how it goes? I'll put it in bold so members won't miss it lol.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Like you, I am thinking of not creating new thread... I did event postings in middle of thread before, members were able to locate from the link in post #1. Maybe we can try it and see how it goes? I'll put it in bold so members won't miss it lol.
    I've posted pictures on my first post. If you want to add to those feel free.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Okay this works! I'm gonna create a post with info available and then continue adding pictures and updating post when the event progresses:>

Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    If you want to add steps and other pics it's fine with me, I just wasn't sure if you will do that!:>

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Okay this works! I'm gonna create a post with info available and then continue adding pictures and updating post when the event progresses:>

If you want to add steps and other pics it's fine with me, I just wasn't sure if you will do that!:>
    I am off to bed now, but as I progress I can add pictures. However, if it needs lots of gems to complete I won't be continuing with it.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    Thank you for doing that!

Fashion Designer
    Holiday Spirit

Step 2:
    Have Papermint [1]
    Have Winter Spice [1]
    Reach Novice Level of Candy Canes
    Step 3:
    Have papermint Frosting [2]
    Serve Pepermint Mocha Frappe [1]
    Step 4:
    Reach Novice Level of Papermint Mocha Frappe
    Reach Artisian Level of Candy Canes

Mastery Levels:
    Candy Canes: 5,5,?
    Papermint Mocha Frappe: 5,?,?

Papermint Mocha Frappe
    Last edited by catfoodie; 12-14-15 at 11:02 PM.

I can't see the goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sugerbabby2 View Post
    I can't see the goals
    Did you update your game to version 1.4? That might be the reason, but I'm not sure

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast