Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

New Resident
    I don't remember wether I finish last year goal, just know that I have some ingredients left. How ever I'm also facing the problem of Noelle the elf not dropping anything. Tried a lot of times, confirmed she didn't drop anything not even coin.....

Can someone tell me if there is a recipe as reward at end of this goal? Judging by the HUGE amount of recipes (some 4hours) you are supposed to master & the fact that Jenny only drops 2or3 cutters every 4 hours/Noelle the elf 2 or 3 icing every 2 hours to complete this they should have left it up for the whole year!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Ok, my MIXER is on fire. This is ridiculous that the mixer is needed so mush and we can only have 1!!!! I have no room because I can't get 300,000 to expand with all the other things to learn and unlock. Vanilla, coconut, latte... Costing me a fortune! No left over money to expend.

Lower the cost of expansions
    Give us another mixer
    Maybe DOUBLE DECKER food counters?? So we don't need to take so much room with counters?
    erm you can get more mixers I have 3 .......
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-16-16 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Removed mod action comments

Executive Chef
    I didn't finish this event last year so I'm glad for the opportunity.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    I finished the goal last year so this year it's only giving me the option to finish the placing of the gingerbread family and the decor, and since they need gems to complete, I'm sure I will skip them again this year. No elf dropping anything and no recipes for me. ��

Rhino Keeper
    I keep getting a notification that there is a Christmas goal with Noelle, but I don't have any new challenges or goals. I finished the event last year, is there nothing new for me this year?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by BonnieBobbles View Post
    Can someone tell me if there is a recipe as reward at end of this goal? Judging by the HUGE amount of recipes (some 4hours) you are supposed to master & the fact that Jenny only drops 2or3 cutters every 4 hours/Noelle the elf 2 or 3 icing every 2 hours to complete this they should have left it up for the whole year!!!!
    The reward is the Gingerbread House (decoration) when you complete Goal 16. All goals are listed in Post 1.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sadgame View Post
    I don't remember wether I finish last year goal, just know that I have some ingredients left. How ever I'm also facing the problem of Noelle the elf not dropping anything. Tried a lot of times, confirmed she didn't drop anything not even coin.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fressie View Post
    I finished the goal last year so this year it's only giving me the option to finish the placing of the gingerbread family and the decor, and since they need gems to complete, I'm sure I will skip them again this year. No elf dropping anything and no recipes for me. ��
    I don't get Noelle too, given I've finished this last year.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    I don't get Noelle too, given I've finished this last year.
    That's sad, given that this appears to be the only holiday goal. Those that finished should still have the ability to make the recipes so that there's something they can participate in.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    That's sad, given that this appears to be the only holiday goal. Those that finished should still have the ability to make the recipes so that there's something they can participate in.
    Yup, agree. Can see all the recipes but can't participate......at least let us make the x'mas recipes, that s good enough with me