Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

I'm not sure it's actually extended. I think they just haven't patched it out properly yet.

Executive Chef
    The holiday ingredients and recipes have left the game again. Probably for good this time.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper

Programming Error or not !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    The holiday ingredients and recipes have left the game again. Probably for good this time.
    I check the number of items in the pantry. There is a difference between this number and the one we see when I want to select new items (the number is higher) . The differences are 4 in one case and 5 in another case.
    ? +.
    Moissonor
    BelleMoisson

My pantry number is off frequently too. If I check how many items I have on the store screen it's more than how many it says when I go directly to the pantry. It's really messing up baking.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by goombajoe View Post
    My pantry number is off frequently too. If I check how many items I have on the store screen it's more than how many it says when I go directly to the pantry. It's really messing up baking.
    Mine is as well. Played this morning for the 1st time in a couple of days and it says I have 98 items in my pantry when I go to buy something but when I click on my pantry I have 79 items. I can't delete anything so I cannot buy make anything except sugar biscuits lol.
    ID - gerrywerry
    Farm Name - The Farm

Quote Originally Posted by ladyknightkeladry View Post
    Are they just reusing all the event stuff from last year? I checked the two goals that showed up for me and they look the same as last year. One of them even gives out the winter spice from last year's event as a reward. At this point, my theory is that it's all the same and that since I completed last year's event and got the gingerbread house, there's nothing else to do.
    well, let's hope they will announce something new next week (they did it in regular rs and bs, i've seen: re-released old goals, and then opened brand new too).
    in the meantime, i'm pretty happy with this re-release! this was the first quest in bs2, and it was the only one i didn't finished: too low level i was, plus all this pre-holidays troubles, bla-bla...
    and now, here we are! i just opened my game - and apparently i have 3 recipes done from 5 required for "holiday spirit 15 of 16", AND i have 81 (!!!) cookie cutters in my pantry! lol )))

so i'll get my ginger house this time! yay!

New Resident
    I have a problem ... this is the last year goal ... I didnt finished ... but now the elf dont drop me the blue thing that I need ... also have a goal to place gingerbread house as first one ... and cost 150 gems ... some help...
    Last edited by [S8] Elsa; 12-14-16 at 11:30 AM. Reason: removed personal info

Executive Chef
    I didn't finish this one last year either. It started me where I left off on goal 13. Maybe I will finish this time!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident
    Any idea on my post before?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grega228 View Post
    Any idea on my post before?
    Can you restart app and check storage?