Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Don't give up !!!! You all can do it!!!!

Fashion Designer
    I've just made my last gingerbread house but haven't clicked on it to serve it. The elf is still coming and dropping winter spice so I'm going to leave it till the end of the day and then serve it. Fruit cake is the easiest to make so I'm going to make them all day long.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    I've just made my last gingerbread house but haven't clicked on it to serve it. The elf is still coming and dropping winter spice so I'm going to leave it till the end of the day and then serve it. Fruit cake is the easiest to make so I'm going to make them all day long.
    After the 16th step, the elf does not leave winter spice. Is it fair for the time passing on the game by peoples ?
    I have chance, i have finished. I have received the illuminated gingerbread house.
    Last edited by Moissonor; 01-04-16 at 11:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Don't give up !!!! You all can do it!!!!
    Thanks for the encouragement for all of us to finish.

I worked diligently on 8 of the 10 houses for the last goal so that I could gauge whether it was then worth it to do step 15. This morning I completed step 15 and witihin the next 8 hrs I will have all of the ingredients for the last 2 houses. I can bake them at the same time since I have 2 ovens.

I will make as many fruitcakes as I can before I have to bake the last 2 houses. Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    My last 2 Lil gingerbread houses are on oven now and will be ready within 6 hours. Although I had doubt earlier but luckily I was able to complete the goals without spending gems. Thanks to all who advised us to use the rest of the time to make coin generating recipes.

Congrats to those who finished and best of luck to the rest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    Please! To anyone deciding to finish purposely nearer the end, do not leave a few minutes! Try a half hour or so! S8 pull events early on FFS a lot, and it causes so much unnecessary frustration. Please be careful!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 01-04-16 at 12:11 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    10 more gingerbread houses to make.... And all of goal 15

10 hours to complete 15, and then 5 hours for 16. No sleep tonight!

Congrats to everyone nearly done! Hey Janddolphins, how's it going?
    Last edited by LonePudding; 01-04-16 at 12:50 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I am truly surprised that "the powers of BS2" have ignored pleas for help. There is no way I will be able to finish. Since the game has not allowed friends as yet there must be a lot of problems to work out. In the meantime, those of us that felt safe playing another Storm 8 game have been disallusioned.......Winter Spice....really? One drop.??
    Last edited by seesters; 01-05-16 at 02:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Please! To anyone deciding to finish purposely nearer the end, do not leave a few minutes! Try a half hour or so! S8 pull events early on FFS a lot, and it causes so much unnecessary frustration. Please be careful!
    Thanks for the advice. I've just collected the last winter spice from the elf and hit serve. I've got the prize!! I like it but it definitely was not worth how much I had to play the game to complete it. I won't be doing it again!

Rhino Keeper
    What happened to the winter spice? I have been waiting to finish my last house, now the last two times she only gave coins. I need one more spice for my last house. Anyone else still getting spice?