Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did check on this and I am sorry, but once you complete the goal, these items will no longer drop.

Requests for this to be changed, has been forwarded to the team.
    Any news on this yet, kooky? I so want to cook more of these cute holiday ginger cakes and cookies!

(Oops. I posted a question above 👆 without reading the first 2, and last 2 pages. Hopefully, the police/mummy will not give me a lecture for not reading before posting. Grrr )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    With 40 spices why don't you cook those recipe that give you lots of money?? My guess is that if you have a pantry this big, you don't need money. Lol
    Lol I do need money, I have lots of things that I need to buy, but there is only 3 almost 2 days left and I can't see myself using them all. In between completing other goals, I try to make the recipes that doesn't require gingerbread. I know the gingerbread gives the most, but I hate waiting for the mixer to finish lol.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    I too have the same issue.
    I have the same problem

Executive Chef
    Constantly at 0 spices As soon as Noelle comes I'm left empty handed again!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Cross your fingers for me as I said in my earlier post I will be cutting this one close but after accidentally using an oven mitt on a gingerbread house I realized I do have 5 of those, now 4 to help with time if I am running short. I did a pretty good job stockpiling ingredients today as well so while I don't have as much time Monday and Tuesday I think I made up for it today, have enough for 5 more houses to bring me to 6 so only need 4 more.

I actually really enjoyed this quest as it took a lot of planning. Timing was bad with vacation but I hope more that inolve work and not luck continue in all S8 games as lately CS has became a game of routlette for a few quests.

Once again best of luck to everyone in the remaining days. I hope my next post is to say I made it!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Host(ess)
    I give up. I gather ingredients and they disappear. I finally get the needed items and bake whatever is needed only to have that and the ingredients disappear. Ridiculous mess this game is.

Rhino Keeper
    Probably not gonna done with part 15/16 since it ask me to serve so many long hour cooking dishes, plus ALL of them need Winter Spice and the Elf is showing up less often with less and less drop (used to nearly always drop 3 with a Ginger, now no Ginger and only 1-2 Spice, sometimes 3).

I just have a feeling that this is getting worse the closer it goes near the expiration =.=

Rhino Keeper
    Well I've made it to task 14 and this is where I will stop.

I am disappointed that the first goal of the game is so difficult and one that a lot of people won't complete - congratulations to everyone who has completed it! I would love to have the grand prize.

I didn't have the technical problems that a lot of people had, so I know ther are a lot of others who won't get to complete the task either.

Even if I hadn't been busy over Christmas and new year and could have checked in more often I still don't think I could have finished in time. I know Storm8 need to make the goals challenging and some people can check in more often than others, but if future goals aren't achievable for me I may well quit the game.

I don't often get to complete goals in FS2, but I'm not precious about that game so don't mind. With BS2 I would like to be able to complete the goals.

After the event it would be interesting to see the stats of how many completed the goal against the stages where other players stopped.

Good luck to everyone still with a chance of winning!

Quote Originally Posted by bexiboo2 View Post
    Good luck to everyone still with a chance of winning!
    not any single chance!
    nothing to talk about so many holidays dropped here, when people have to live their real lives.

this kind of goals are oriented to the guys playing this one game ever.

because as i see - even "babysitting tactics" (c) ms. lonepudding - it doesn't work.
    noel's drops are not balanced. 1-2 spices per 2hrs when you need d a m n lot of them everywhere - it cannot work.
    d a m n tons of home-made ingredients via one single mixer - it cannot work.

yes, i understand it allows lower level players to participate, not having to level up, save and build blender - but who cares when even being lvl 24 and having everything but gem-invested - i cannot get in time to do this?

they want to attract more attention by making quests so hard?
    this is wrong way, i say it.

monthly goals in regular BS and RS are much more easier.
    they can be done in one week, without special efforts, no rush, no bloody eyes.
    and the people attracted because of weekly updates - they come to buy new decor, to build new ovens, to master new recipes.

wanna attract more attention? gosh, just make "daily bread"-type of goals forever everywhere, in all games! -
    people will come each day, just to get another lollipop as a result!

because in such a stress - cruise in RS2, event in FS2, goals in RS and BS, tournament in DS, events in CS and DS, goals in BS2 - just guess what i choose?

i choose d a m n nothing! just drop ALL-IN-ONE-GO - ang go living!

because the games meant to relax people. not stressing them.
    inventing other ways to attract players instead of previously worked ways - is a crime against game and gamers.
    le mieux est l'ennemi du bien!

Executive Chef
    I will stop when I finish step 11...have to make 1 more gingerbread cookie recipe to do that. I am so sick of the mixer and the endless gingerbread supplies. I've barely even tried these last few days.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)