Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post

I'm here to warn you that when you complete this challenge you will not receive anymore Winter Spice. Noelle will continue to show up at random intervals, and still has the spice icon over her head, but when you click on her you only get the coins for what she has consumed in your bakery.

My suggestion to you, if you want to continue making those high revenue recipes, is to not master the gingerbread houses until the very end of the allotted time so you can take advantage of the earn rate of the holiday spirit recipes. I wish I would have known, I'd be happily making fruitcakes and cookies up until the last day for the coins.
    I did check on this and I am sorry, but once you complete the goal, these items will no longer drop.

Requests for this to be changed, has been forwarded to the team.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by srg70 View Post
    It will be a close call to whether I will finish these goals and that's with 2 mixers going all the time! I think these goals were very unbalanced but I'm hoping they will learn from it for next time.
    More likely we the players will learn that future events will involve no sleeping! No bathroom breaks! No family or friends! Just collect cook collect cook!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    What is the final task? I am on 15 and want to keep making these items for as long as possible. I don't want to get caught out with a long task 16/16.

New Resident
    I have too many cookie cutters! I'm up to 48 and only have room to hold 90 items in my pantry, and have mastered gingerbread men already, why can't we delete this Christmas stuff from our pantry like everything else?!?!?!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    What is the final task? I am on 15 and want to keep making these items for as long as possible. I don't want to get caught out with a long task 16/16.
    I read a few pages ago it was to master the gingerbread house to 10

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trs1782 View Post
    I have too many cookie cutters! I'm up to 48 and only have room to hold 90 items in my pantry, and have mastered gingerbread men already, why can't we delete this Christmas stuff from our pantry like everything else?!?!?!
    Cookie cutters do not count towards your pantry count. You can delete items when you're at 90% pantry capacity only.

(If you see the thread closed, just refresh... I removed my signature and accidentally closed the thread for a few seconds! Sorry about that! )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by trs1782 View Post
    The cutters don't count in your storage. I have over a 100 and my storage is only 70.

New Resident
    Oh. . . I feel dumb now, I'm gonna go count all the stuff in my pantry, lol, thanks for the help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    I read a few pages ago it was to master the gingerbread house to 10
    Thanks

Happy to be a part of this first big quest in BS2. Gonna be cutting it close for me. Still working on mastering the gingerbread but I have fruitcake mastered and working on mastering eggnog so I think after gingerbread men all that's left is the houses which look really material consuming. 6 days left though so who knows.

I do agree with others I wish the elf came more often. If anything is going to be the cause of me not completing the event she is as she is not coming every 2 hours for me. I have way more cutters than spices from her, so the drop rate is unbalanced but otherwise I can't complain it's been a fun event for the first big one in the game and I enjoy when I have time I stock up on quick item and when I don't I make the longer ones.

Good luck to everyone else and happy New Year!

PS it could be my imagination but it does seem the elf is coming around less often for me too, for example she has not been here past 4 hours. On vacation so havnt actually been timing it but checking in quite frequently including the middle of the night just to get spice thanks to insomnia and I just don't seem to be getting enough. I hope I make it. Not sure if I would keep the prize out but the OCD side of me liked to finish quests whenever possible although I will not pay as this game is too new

PPS the trick of posting worked again, logged in and there she was. She has some making up to do though lol
    Last edited by janddolphins; 12-30-15 at 07:39 PM.
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 