Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    eta! And to read before posting. At least the first couple of pages and the last couple of pages. The first ones have all the updated steps and the last ones have all the updated issues others are experiencing.
    Thanks so much for the advice! I work full time. Plus my home is currently invaded by family visiting for Xmas and new year. But yes! I normally read not just the first, last pages, but the whole thread!

Thanks those who help answer busy players such as myself, so I don't feel overwhelmed by the big 32 pages of this thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thanks so much for the advice! I work full time. Plus my home is currently invaded by family visiting for Xmas and new year. But yes! I normally read not just the first, last pages, but the whole thread!

Thanks those who help answer busy players such as myself, so I don't feel overwhelmed by the big 32 pages of this thread
    Yes, this time of the year is nutso insane, plus all the ballet recitals and obligatory parties. Can't wait for things to calm down to regular nutso life. That ETA wasn't actually to anyone specifically. Just something many of us use to be told years ago in the olden days of these forums when a thread would be over 200 pages and span several parts in a matter days i.e. Castle story Badges. And no one could find an answer because a million people would post the same comment over and over without reading through the threads and once the threads got too big it was impossible even if you wanted to. Once it was pointed out to me about the first and last couple of pages, I thought it was genius advice. So every so often I pass it on to others who may be either new or don't have much time to read through everything.

Farm Supplier

Holiday quest

How is everyone doing on it if your still working on it? I'm on 12/16 not sure if I'm going to be able to finish it in time. the only 2 recipe that I have to master is the eggnog and the gingerbread house. Good luck to the rest who is working on it. If I don't finish its no big deal. I know I hit some bad spot in this event for every time I have to master something I had to remove the app and reinstall it, it must be like the 4th time so far in this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BBragg15 View Post
    How is everyone doing on it if your still working on it? I'm on 12/16 not sure if I'm going to be able to finish it in time. the only 2 recipe that I have to master is the eggnog and the gingerbread house. Good luck to the rest who is working on it. If I don't finish its no big deal. I know I hit some bad spot in this event for every time I have to master something I had to remove the app and reinstall it, it must be like the 4th time so far in this event.
    I'm two peppermint-mocha-frappe-serves away from 10/16. I already mastered fruitcake for the coins so that's one task out of the way I guess. The gingerbread house looks like a load of stress on a plate lol, we can do it! Although I'm still on level 21, I've started saving for the bazaar, and I'm currently at 200k. These recipes really do help with the coins!

Good luck to everyone still baking away!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on level 15. I'm working on mastering the house and finishing the cookie part of 15. GL to you! Hope you can get it!! This first quest was really hard!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just to keep up the spirit of hope for those still baking furiously! I haven't spent any money or gems on this goal but I have played an obscene amount of hours playing this game, considering it's the holiday season I'm sure not everyone is able to do this. I'm about to start my 6/10 gingerbread house then I'll be done with this quest with plenty of days to spare. But I have had to log in hourly to pre prepare the ingredients needed and collect ginger and spice. I haven't been able to do any side quests and I'm not really bothering with take out orders unless they need dishes I have already made and I absolutely cannot spare to bake anything that requires icings! So keep the faith people and bake your little hearts out! It can be done!

Just finished. Not remotely worth it. Oh well. Some of the items required sell for decent coin I guess.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by goombajoe View Post
    Just finished. Not remotely worth it. Oh well. Some of the items required sell for decent coin I guess.
    I've tried already and there are some things I can't sell like the gingerbread man.

Grand Emperor
    I kept my prizes since they are limited edition items. As to whether the goals are worth it, I guess it depends on individual liking to the grand prize Gingerbread House. It's a nice decoration and I certainly wont mind getting it free through goals especially when it costs 150 gems.

Executive Chef
    I gave up a few days ago somewhere around mastering the gingerbread house. Focusing on trying to get enough money to learn Cream brulee.