Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'm still only on step 9 don't think I'll make it on time.
    Me too but I should finish it tomorrow morning. Some of the steps are short so hopefully they will allow us to jump ahead quickly to the next longer ones. I do think they made some of the mastery levels quite high for all the prep time and restock time that goes into them, especially the ones that require gingerbread. I hate gingerbread.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    How much spice is needed? I could work it out myself but
    20 winter spice are needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone else having this problem?

The elf comes into my bakery with the winter spices can floating above her head. She sits down, and I tap on the can...and nothing happens!

Previously, when I tapped on the can, I could collect them. Now, nothing happens. Zilch. No winter spices. Nothing.

I've completed the goal and gotten the final prize (gingerbread house). Could this be the reason why? The game is not giving me any more winter spices to cook more of the event dishes just for fun and profits??!!

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I've completed the goal and gotten the final prize (gingerbread house). Could this be the reason why? The game is not giving me any more winter spices to cook more of the event dishes just for fun and profits??!!
    yes, this is the reason - exactly as it was stated couple of pages ago.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1228065

Executive Chef
    It also seems like the drop rate has gotten lower. I am now getting only 1 winter spice every time Noelle visits. So many are needed when one has to prepare gingerbread houses, eggnogs and fruitcakes. Sheesh!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    yes, this is the reason - exactly as it was stated couple of pages ago.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1228065
    Thanks VanaCatu

Well that sux. So I'm getting punished for finishing the goal early

I should have come here first!!! But then why would I when I wasn't having problem with the goal

Hope S8 will sort this one out and let us have the winter spices back so we can cook the dishes just for fun. I love the ginger house cake. It's so cute. But alas! Not able to cook anymore of it kinda sux

And if not, then it's just not fair we're getting punished for finishing the goal early!

Farm Supplier
    Not sure anyone mention this probably has, but if you master the gingerbread cookies you get a gingerbread man decoration, so that is one less to buy for the other quest that is in line with the holiday event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    It also seems like the drop rate has gotten lower. I am now getting only 1 winter spice every time Noelle visits. So many are needed when one has to prepare gingerbread houses, eggnogs and fruitcakes. Sheesh!!
    This is has been the norm for me since the first day

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Thanks VanaCatu

Well that sux. So I'm getting punished for finishing the goal early

I should have come here first!!! But then why would I when I wasn't having problem with the goal

Hope S8 will sort this one out and let us have the winter spices back so we can cook the dishes just for fun. I love the ginger house cake. It's so cute. But alas! Not able to cook anymore of it kinda sux

And if not, then it's just not fair we're getting punished for finishing the goal early!
    I find it's important to check here for all events. If not to put together a game plan then for heads up on bugs, problems, issues. The community is great at giving heads up on issues. I feel bad for those players who have no idea this place exists.

eta! And to read before posting. At least the first couple of pages and the last couple of pages. The first ones have all the updated steps and the last ones have all the updated issues others are experiencing.