Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Every time I make candy canes they don't get checked off on the goal. Still says 0/1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyMeow View Post
    Every time I make candy canes they don't get checked off on the goal. Still says 0/1
    You have to reach novice before the goal completes 0/1 will go once you've made 5 candy canes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think the elf comes back
    You could be right, but I hope you're wrong! Maybe it's once an hour like Liam. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Probably to see who will actually buy gems for this
    My problem is that my iPad physically won't allow me to purchase gems. I've spent forever working with TL, S8, iTunes, Apple support and no one can get my iPad to process the charges. So I literally can not get any more gems. Sucks to be me

Maybe the goal chain will provide gems later on? I can hope, right! I'm still on the candy canes (2/16) so it could happen

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wembley378 View Post
    Maybe the goal chain will provide gems later on? I can hope, right! I'm still on the candy canes (2/16) so it could happen
    Did you do the other goals to get the sparkles? That's where I'm stuck. I don't wanna waste my gems.

I agree with what was already said, I don't think the elf is coming back. I think it was a 1-time thing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wembley378 View Post
    Have you had to spend more gems than the initial 48 gems? Also where did you get all your winter spice?
    Last edited by srg70; 12-14-15 at 08:08 PM.

I hope it wasn't a one time thing! She came in, I tapped, nothing. Frustrating!!!

Quote Originally Posted by inara_24 View Post
    Did you do the other goals to get the sparkles? That's where I'm stuck. I don't wanna waste my gems.

I agree with what was already said, I don't think the elf is coming back. I think it was a 1-time thing.

Fashion Designer
    In RS2 we have events similar to this one, with a recurring character who drops items we need to make a recipe. The elf will be back, though I am up to 1hrs and 45 minutes. Sure do wish she'd hurry up, already!! Tempted to buy the $2.29 deal, just to get on with things!

Fashion Designer
    The elf has just come back!

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast