Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sugerbabby2 View Post
    I can't see the goals
    Are you using the latest game version? Restart your game and your goals should appear. Thanks.

Farm Supplier
    holiday spirit goals 4/6

0/1 reach novice level of peppermint mocha frappe

1/2 Reach artisans level of candy canes

I can't figure out how to upload a picture. I'll try tomorrow.

Executive Chef
    What a surprise to wake up to! Such a shame reading the goals are a bit gem-heavy though
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    What a surprise to wake up to! Such a shame reading the goals are a bit gem-heavy though
    Yes! 2 out of 3 goals require gems... And a lot of cool decor is for gems too... Which is really sad because this game doesn't attract me that much yet to buy gems with real money :<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    Yes! 2 out of 3 goals require gems... And a lot of cool decor is for gems too... Which is really sad because this game doesn't attract me that much yet to buy gems with real money :<
    Me either S8 were pretty brave with this decision. I'm not sure they'll get much out of these high prices this early in the game. Nevertheless, I will try my very hardest to complete the main goal (has anyone noticed that the level cap has been raised? It seems to be around 35 now)

I'd love to help out with a guide but VanaCatu is away and she knows how to do all the awesome stuff!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 12-14-15 at 11:23 PM.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

I was very surprised all of this holiday content showed up, but seeing how most of the items are gem base in a heavy way, it wasn't worth it in the end. I only liked the snowman (had 40 gems anyways) so I bought him. I personally think the tree that cost coins was a lot cuter then the one that cost gems (looked like a shape of champagne bottle to me).

A little note to the devs... If you lower gem prices, more of us would buy into the game more. It's a win-win.
    Restaurant Story 2 - Level 60 with 953 Golden Stars

Rhino Keeper
    Got very excited when I woke up and saw the Christmas event... only to be disappointed to find out that two out of three events require lots of gems to do them (don't even know if they are one step only or if more gems have to be spent later)... With no way to get gems except for buying them I refuse to spend real money on decorations and such... there is no room for them anyway (expansions being so expensive)

So I guess I just focus on the one quest chain that seems not to require any gems so far... too bad, I was looking forward to do sthg new since collecting enough coins to do the quests on Lv 22 and above becomes somewhat tedious

Enough ranting.... a big thank you for everyone who is posting their game information here... you are a huge help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quick question...my understanding of the first bonus is that we will receive an extra spice once we finish baking the food, but I am not actually receiving any. Is this just bugged?or am I not reading the bonus effect correctly? Thanks for the help/clarification!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	135.0 KB 
ID:	26896  

Grand Emperor
    Holiday Spirit 6/16

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1244 
Size:	160.5 KB 
ID:	26897Click image for larger version. 

Views:	1238 
Size:	161.3 KB 
ID:	26898
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 12-15-15 at 06:20 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    Quick question...my understanding of the first bonus is that we will receive an extra spice once we finish baking the food, but I am not actually receiving any. Is this just bugged?or am I not reading the bonus effect correctly? Thanks for the help/clarification!
    You should have received one extra spice for achieving Novice Level in Candy Canes.

Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast