Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    Ok, my MIXER is on fire. This is ridiculous that the mixer is needed so mush and we can only have 1!!!! I have no room because I can't get 300,000 to expand with all the other things to learn and unlock. Vanilla, coconut, latte... Costing me a fortune! No left over money to expend.

Lower the cost of expansions
    Give us another mixer
    Maybe DOUBLE DECKER food counters?? So we don't need to take so much room with counters?
    If you want to get more space and earn money faster, I would suggest deleting counters with foods that earn only one coin per plate. I used to only keep 3+ coin dishes but now due to the holiday recipies I keep only 5+ coin plates. My earnings have jumped considerably up to almost over 100k a day. Of course, if you do not like the thought of simply deleting food, then this solution may not work for you.

Fashion Designer
    I just got to goal 12 / 16 and here are the details:

Steps:
    Have Peppermint Frosting x 4
    Have Gingerbread x 3
    Serve Lil Gingerbread House x 1
    Reward: Snowflake Wallpaper x 5

Lil Gingerbread House Recipe:
    3 winter spice, 3 gingerbreads, 4 peppermint frostings, 2 sugar frostings (8 hours)
    Lil Gingerbread House mastery: 5 / ? / ?

Last edited by chippychan; 12-22-15 at 11:17 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    And I thought the Gingerbread cookies were tough! It looks like the Gingerbread House is going to be even harder to master...

On the positive side I don't need to worry about collecting cookie cutters anymore since I've already mastered the gingerbread men and the house doesn't require them.
    Last edited by chippychan; 12-22-15 at 10:46 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    If you want to get more space and earn money faster, I would suggest deleting counters with foods that earn only one coin per plate. I used to only keep 3+ coin dishes but now due to the holiday recipies I keep only 5+ coin plates. My earnings have jumped considerably up to almost over 100k a day. Of course, if you do not like the thought of simply deleting food, then this solution may not work for you.

I have to agree! May I ask how many tables you have? I have 23 or 24 and all the seats aren't ever taken! I was just wondering if more tables help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    And I thought the Gingerbread cookies were tough! It looks like the Gingerbread House is going to be even harder to master...

On the positive side I don't need to worry about collecting cookie cutters anymore since I've already mastered the gingerbread men and the house doesn't require them.
    And I thought the gingerbread house was the final reward, to keep! Knowing all my hard work will disappear in a matter of days... I might just give up. It's too tough!

I hope S8 learn from this and make the next event a little easier.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    And I thought the gingerbread house was the final reward, to keep! Knowing all my hard work will disappear in a matter of days... I might just give up. It's too tough!

There is a gingerbread house decoration ^^ I think that's the final prize, but I could be wrong c.c

Also thank you to everyone who help get my mastery hoopla figured out ^^ It helped get me back on track.

Executive Chef
    Once again, I'm at a complete stand still in these quest lines, 11/16, due to a lack of drops. I don't understand why our ability to advance is always based on luck and not our ability or time invested.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CammoAmmo View Post
    Instead of deleting counters with foods that only earn one coin per plate, just stop making them, except for orders. They'll be gone fast without the lost of revenue. Then convert to higher coin items.

I don't actually make any food outside of goals or orders except at night before bed just so I can make sure I have something to feed the customers as soon I open in the morning. And so far I haven't had any issue with earning money. I think money is the easiest thing in this game it's the balancing storage while waiting for 1 last needed item to drop for days and weeks on end.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post

LOL! They never make the next event easier in any of these games

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Instead of deleting counters with foods that only earn one coin per plate, just stop making them, except for orders. They'll be gone fast without the lost of revenue. Then convert to higher coin items.

I don't actually make any food outside of goals or orders except at night before bed just so I can make sure I have something to feed the customers as soon I open in the morning. And so far I haven't had any issue with earning money. I think money is the easiest thing in this game it's the balancing storage while waiting for 1 last needed item to drop for days and weeks on end.
    I have been stock with a lot of 1-2 coins dishes with more than 30000 serving of each, they don't go away fast at all.. I only kept my 3+ coins and I already see a difference, I am making more money faster.