Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Executive Chef
    My step 4 completion glitch hasn't been resolved so I'm starting to have an overload on winter spice, mainly because I know I will need it if they ever fix the goal so I keep collecting it. I stopped collecting from Liam a long time ago because I don't want anymore notes. I'm worried about cookie cutters though, assuming I ever get there....
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by BellasHouse1 View Post
    I'm on 7/16, where it has you Reach Master level of Candy Canes. I have it already mastered, yet it still says 0/3 completed for this part of the goal? Anyone else have this issue?
    There's a thread about this in the bugs section. Lots of us having problems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    I was just on the Rs2 forum because many of us are in the same boat over there too. Not enough snowflakes to make holiday cheer to get the goals done and someone posted a picture of hundreds upon hundreds of the snowflakes I can barely get a few each day. This inequity in the games across the board is unfair. It needs to be more balanced. Drop rates need to be even across the board and only dependent on the s**** and/or time/amount of collecting the player does
    I agree. What is the point of making it a chance of a 2/3/4 cookie cutter drop instead of just making it 3 everytime? Unlucky people may never even finish while others get 3/4 everytime. But what's truly unfair is this bug...people are stuck on the 4th/7th goal and most likely won't be able to finish the goals at all.

The point is to sell gems. Can't get cutters? People will buy them with real money.

Edit: hours later a new gem sale goes up with event items in the pack ��
    Last edited by goombajoe; 12-18-15 at 06:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I uninstalled/reinstalled my game and it fixed my goal...it has now reverted back to being incomplete
    Last edited by irishmeagan; 12-18-15 at 05:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by goombajoe View Post
    The point is to sell gems. Can't get cutters? People will buy them with real money.

Edit: hours later a new gem sale goes up with event items in the pack ��
    Perhaps! But I just got 15 gems for installing Hungry Babies! I'm sure I'll lose them in a gem trap lol! This is why I won't buy! For people who buy I would be annoyed though!

Executive Chef
    Collecting the hungry babies goal seems to have unstuck my step 4.... It popped up as complete right afterwards. Hope it stays that way.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    Collecting the hungry babies goal seems to have unstuck my step 4.... It popped up as complete right afterwards. Hope it stays that way.
    Glad to hear that! Hope it stays that way for you sweetie. Crossing my fingers and toes for you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Indeed. I think the gingerbread/cookie cutter situation is gonna be the hardest part (or at least it better be!). Needing 3 cookie cutters from someone who only visits every 3 hours (& might only drop 1!!!) Am I the only one who finds it really outlandish that we have to cook gingerbread cookies TEN times to get to novice level? ((I hope we don't need ginger/gingerbread/cookie cutters for anything else!))
    This is the worst part! After you cook 10 times you have to do another 10 times to get to artisan level! Geez! I only have one mixer that needs to make all the ingredients and ginger is so scarce!

Fashion Designer
    those cookie cutters arent dropping often enough. i just got to artisan for fruitcakes, still 5 for gingerbread cookies to get to same level.....