Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    I only got to step 11, which is disappointing. We got three weeks to finish, but it wasn't enough for me. Really, the price wasn't worth it, but it just shows how unrealistic this quest is. I played constantly, and I'm sad that I waisted all the time on something I did not complete. I really think that the next quest in BS2 should be easier and more enjoyable. But at least I have over 300,000 coins now and I'm just going to enjoy the regular quests
    Then it was worth it financially then? You made lots of expensive dishes and got lots of money for it! Not sure what level you are at but definitely keep making those $5 and $8 dishes mostly besides you orders so you can earn more!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Then it was worth it financially then? You made lots of expensive dishes and got lots of money for it! Not sure what level you are at but definitely keep making those $5 and $8 dishes mostly besides you orders so you can earn more!
    Yes, financially it was worth it, but I'm not satisfied because I did not get the final price. All I wanted to say is that the creators behind BS2 need to think more realistic and make the next quest more enjoyable for the players. Some people will maybe disagree with me, but it's ok
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Surprisingly, I finished the goal but now I am unable to store the gingerbread house.

Just like with that ugly wall painting that can't be put into storage, now it's happening with the final goal prize.

Can't be stored!
    What's up with that?!?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycolafreak View Post
    Surprisingly, I finished the goal but now I am unable to store the gingerbread house.

Just like with that ugly wall painting that can't be put into storage, now it's happening with the final goal prize.

Can't be stored!
    What's up with that?!?
    I was able to store mine. Maybe try force closing your game or even uninstall/reinstall it and see if that helps

Rhino Keeper
    My game kept storing items "behind" the gingerbread house before it stored the house. Maybe that's what's happening?

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, financially it was worth it, but I'm not satisfied because I did not get the final price. All I wanted to say is that the creators behind BS2 need to think more realistic and make the next quest more enjoyable for the players. Some people will maybe disagree with me, but it's ok
    I think you are right. I realized that a little too late. I'm trying to save coins and I realized that two days before the end.

BUT COME ON. This was the holiday season. We should be spending time with our families and loved ones, not glued to a game. Every year, S8 disappoints. I actually was a fool to set a timer several times in order to meet requirements. Then I look across the room and see my niece I haven't seen in a year because she lives 4500 miles away. And that reminds me that S8 thinks we are going to buy gems in order to finish some of these ridiculous quests. And as I see her smile, my game goes away and I resign the fact that I believe S8 is probably sitting home with their families enjoying the holiday laughing at us for a game.

Sorry, I missed the gingerbread house by a couple of bakes. Even tried to buy it at the reduced price several times and that failed. Oh well. Was not meant to be.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrycolafreak View Post

Can't be stored!
    What's up with that?!?
    I was able to store mine. Can you post a screen shot when you try to store ? You should have the little box at the bottom with the green arrow to tap.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I was super happy the recipes came back yesterday so I could keep making gingerbread for tons of money. Unfortunately it took me a few taps to realize the elf wasn't dropping the spice any more. Wasted all yesterday and a ton of ingredients before i realized it. Darn it!

Rhino Keeper

Yeah I totally understand! I had my alarm set to wake me before the event finished so I could click on my final house and I slept right through it apparently. So I only got that offer to buy at 60 gems! No thanks! Not like I really decorate the bakery; I immediately place and store everything lol! I was disappointed but I'm over it!

Quote Originally Posted by enaid03 View Post
    I think you are right. I realized that a little too late. I'm trying to save coins and I realized that two days before the end.

BUT COME ON. This was the holiday season. We should be spending time with our families and loved ones, not glued to a game. Every year, S8 disappoints. I actually was a fool to set a timer several times in order to meet requirements. Then I look across the room and see my niece I haven't seen in a year because she lives 4500 miles away. And that reminds me that S8 thinks we are going to buy gems in order to finish some of these ridiculous quests. And as I see her smile, my game goes away and I resign the fact that I believe S8 is probably sitting home with their families enjoying the holiday laughing at us for a game.

Sorry, I missed the gingerbread house by a couple of bakes. Even tried to buy it at the reduced price several times and that failed. Oh well. Was not meant to be.
    I was in the same position as you, it was a choice to see family I have not seen in a while or play the quest a bit too much. Being sick at the end for the final 2 days did not help either as I was close and maybe just maybe if I went crazy those days I would have finished but sticking to my resolution.

I have to say as a postive comment the overall format I did not mind although it would have been nice to include other appliances, something to think for the future. I plan on staying around long enough to at least see the next event so hope to enjoy it

And I do agree it was nice to make money and I leveled up once more (will have to update that now, but getting to the scary levels, 24 now)

Looking forward to chatting with everyone again when the next new thing comes out!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 