Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    i don't know why u guys complain that the goals are gem heavy

as we can see, different steps and mastery levels give us various rewards like gingerbread table, gingerbread man, etc...
    and the goals don't say "buy the stuff", they say "PLACE the stuff".
    i can suppose that further steps of "holiday spirit" will give us more stuff, and we can place it to complete "family" and "taste of holiday" storylines...

... means, these two goals are not first, but LAST. we can complete them while we go through really FIRST one, "holiday spirit".

it wd be logic, coz we didn't have yet the ways to get gems from game progress.

This is not the case. Gems must be spent to complete the goals involving the gem items. A moderator here said as much yesterday in a thread that they have since deleted. The wording used was along the lines of "these goals are not required and will be deleted if you don't complete them in 20 days". Suggesting that first, we should feel okay about the fact they're forcing gems to be spent because this is a non-mandatory part of their game and second, yes gems are required to complete these goals.

New Resident
    I'm stuck on 4/16 of the holiday goal. You need 2 candy canes and 1 peppermint mocha to complete. I've made at least 10 of each but the game won't register. Not sure if its a glitch or just me...

New Resident

Quote Originally Posted by crisd77 View Post
    I'm stuck on 4/16 of the holiday goal. You need 2 candy canes and 1 peppermint mocha to complete. I've made at least 10 of each but the game won't register. Not sure if its a glitch or just me...
    No, you need to get Candy Canes to Mastery level 2 (Artisan), and peppermint mocha to Mastery level 1 (Novice). Far more time consuming.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Lol I'm thinking if I can finish this goal before Christmas. Wish the drops are better when it's 2 or 3 hours wait.
    Indeed. I think the gingerbread/cookie cutter situation is gonna be the hardest part (or at least it better be!). Needing 3 cookie cutters from someone who only visits every 3 hours (& might only drop 1!!!) Am I the only one who finds it really outlandish that we have to cook gingerbread cookies TEN times to get to novice level? ((I hope we don't need ginger/gingerbread/cookie cutters for anything else!))

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having issue with steps not staying registered either. Part 4 should've been done when I just finished the last mocha and then it reset the candy cane part. So I forced closed and now neither show anything.

I deleted the app and reset iPad and now it seems to be working ok. It went to step 5 where it's supposed to be.
    Last edited by HarleyQuinn28; 12-16-15 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Fixed

Executive Chef
    I'm stuck halfway thru step 4 since I ran out of winter spice. That elf needs to come back now!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Here's for the gingerbread goal ^^Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	48 
Size:	714.4 KB 
ID:	26954

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmeagan View Post
    I am on goal seven. Mastered the candy canes and it's still showing that I have to complete it. I shut down the app and it's still not recognizing the goal as complete.
    The team is still looking into this issue, but if you delete and redownload the game, your goal should complete.

Goal 7 and Also Goal 4.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

So far, today Jenny hasn't dropped any cookie cutters, just ingredients

Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast