Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Spirit Goals - Dec 14 2015 - Released 2016

New Resident

2016 Home for the Holidays event

I have an issue with Noelle the elf.

When she sits down in the bakery she displays the winter spice above her head. When I click on her the winter spice disappears and it is not in my pantry. It's been going on for a couple of days.
    Storm Id Txjenn

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by txjenn View Post
    I have an issue with Noelle the elf.

When she sits down in the bakery she displays the winter spice above her head. When I click on her the winter spice disappears and it is not in my pantry. It's been going on for a couple of days.
    Storm Id Txjenn
    Did you complete this last year? You won't get spice from her if you did. If not, try restarting your device and check when she comes again.

New Resident
    Yes I completed the quest last year and have mastered all of recipes. But all the recipes are showing on my ovens and I can't make any of them because I don't have winter spice. I need money to open new recipes and ingredients so I would have made all of items anyway even though I completed the quest last year. Really weird that you put them in the bakery but don't give the winter spice?

While I'm happy to do these goals as I only started the game in January so didn't really participate in last year's event it does seem unfair that the people who finished previously don't even have the opportunity to cook the food. Has BS2 been abandoned??

Executive Chef
    The drop rate from Noelle is too low, I'm stuck trying to master some of the recipes the goals require.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Farm Supplier
    Smh at the lack of anything for Christmas. I finished the spice drop goal from last year, so nothing for me at all.

There is some decor in the market, but it's nothing new, just a re-offer of last year's. Oh and it is almost all priced with gems, so that's a no-go. Guess the developers just didn't want to be bothered

This goal is turning out to be impossible.. I can see how people never managed to finish last year.. I have gotten to step 13 and need 51 winter spices for completing recipes on this goal alone!! I won't get far at the rate Elf the Noelle drops every 2 hours.. Just 1 single one the last two drops....1 winter spice.. COME ON BS2.. this is unacceptable..

I also do not think I will finish this goal but I will continue making the food as it is quite cute and also brings in a fair amount of coin. My concern is that this is the only storm 8 game of this type not to have had a new Christmas quest which is making me wonder if they are intending to just let this game run out of steam as they did with Fashion Story. Nothing seems to be happening regarding neighbours and the few goals we do get are all the same. If they do abandon it it would be a shame as this is one of the nicest of their games with cute characters.
    Last edited by gangstagran; 12-22-16 at 12:15 PM.

Farm Supplier
    This is my first year with this event, and Im debating not finishing it all the way just so I can cook the cute food next Christmas. I really like seasonal items and its a shame people who complete the event no longer have access to Christmas food. I imagine it discourages many players who either want something new or something festive.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrie View Post
    This is my first year with this event, and Im debating not finishing it all the way just so I can cook the cute food next Christmas. I really like seasonal items and its a shame people who complete the event no longer have access to Christmas food. I imagine it discourages many players who either want something new or something festive.
    I hope if they use it for a third year straight they will let us bake the food if we already completed it! I have not opened bakery story in so long because I feel so bored with the game! It's such a big letdown to look forward to the goals for your favorite holiday and get absolutely nothing.