Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What dragons are you levelling next?

Rhino Keeper

What dragons are you levelling next?

I always love to level EPIC the nicest design first Imo regardless of they yield better coins, or useful in battles of coz there are optional types. Lol

I always tell myself dueler 9 ====>10 first, who doesn't need a second champion. But she is differ every time lol.

I switch to forbidden7~10 now but North Star came up lol. In the Long run since because of daily gold purpose having north star7 4 gold daily n forbidden7 is way better than forbidden10 5gold(which might take me 1week) n North Star1. I dun really like North Star but since she is my second gold dragon n we cannot have second forbidden

After north star7, dueler should be next hopefully or abyss (that design is pretty nice at epic) but if I manage to get winter lily which I am failing for ages...

Winter lily comes above every thing else. I even skip North Star7 n switch to winter lily1~epic lol

Edit: currently now levelling of coz if I gt winter lily she is first priority

1. North Star 3~ 7( she is staying at lvl7 for a really Long time lol)
    2. Dueler 9~10 or forbidden 7~10
    3. Abyss 3~10
    4. I think my hybrid diamonds dragon should be next they are stuck at their respective level for very Long lol
    5. Spirit queen, sweet tooth or night imp
    Last edited by devlinholics; 12-14-15 at 05:49 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I'm planning to evolve my Diamond and Rose Knight to lvl 15, they're good fighters. Also my baby Gold to 10, and probably Lotus too. Nightmare looks great at lvl 10 but not enough food yet.

Executive Chef
    I made a decision after the last Tales to level up the final dragons to epic. I'd done Nouveau a while ago, so next in line was Autumn and yesterday Spirit Queen finally hit level 10. Beauty has just become level 4 and I don't like her lipstick any more now than I did at level 3.

I have Infinity waiting tirelessly for the evolution temple, but with Diamond on 15, Crusader on 12 and Quetzal on 10 there hasn't been a pressing need to reshuffle the queue. And things come up, like the Past/Present Trio currently, or the Dragon Tales require the Evolution Temple. And so Infinity waits.

Right now Northstar is rising to level 4 and after that I'll probably pop on a short 4 or 6 hour breeding fail for trading. Need Spell Scroll gems.

Next up will be Firestorm to 10, which will get me the coin booster temple for red habitats.

Prime Chroma is patiently waiting at level 6, as is Unicorn. Just they are SO LONG (like Infinity, they take forever).

Dark Crystal is on 8, hungry little blighter, but I like him. Then Garnet and Abyss, both of which I really like, need attention.

The Golds? They can sit on level 7 for a while.

So probably, excluding required evolving like Past and Present (if I ever breed it) my list to epic is probably:

1. Firestorm
    2. Winter Rose
    3. Dark Crystal
    4. Infinity

Please note list is subject to change at the whim of the resident Caretaker, aka: me.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Great thread! There are just so many to choose from... Now that the new VIPs Northstar and Dueler have been fed to level 10, I think it's time to give some attention to some others on aesthetic grounds.

Here's some I definitely want to bring to level 10:

Archangel
    Deep
    Ice Queen
    Mistmoth
    Moon
    Nouveau
    Spirit Queen

Archangel and Deep have been waiting for a looong time. Maybe I will feed one of them next.

Fashion Designer
    My first priority is always to feed the Treasure and Champion Dragons.

I'll buy Northstar tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (because I'm still fighting with Sunrise fails to get Past), but it'll then spend the next three days in the Evolution Temple
    I also want my Champions at level 10, but currently it doesn't feel satisfying or worth it because my Champions suck so badly sigh

Besides that I don't really have a dragon I want to level up. I mean sure, I want them all on level 10, but I'm not sure which one's the next to go... Probably Night Imp because it doesn't really cost much food.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Nightclub Owner
    For me, the gold producing dragons always come first. I have Northstar in the temple now on her way to level 10, which is where I stop with gold producing dragons since they don't provide any more gold at higher levels.

Beyond that, I have many level 10 Champs and all of my Diamonds are 10 and above. So I usually level up based on number of hours to get bombs for the newest crafting dragon. When I've gotten one crafting dragon, I usually hoard food for awhile in anticipation of the next Tales event.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    I'm sort of sticking to my list above.

Firestorm is done, Winter Rose is waiting until I get Present evolved for breeding, Infinity is still "ready and waiting".

Dark Crystal is still level 8: man alive, is he one hungry dude!

Witch is also now ready to go to epic.

I've also taken Prime Chroma and Dueler to 7.

The Gold dragons? They can wait. Four on level 7, one on level 6 - that one will get priority over the others. But 5 at 3,000 a bite? Heavy duty food production required!
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 12-19-15 at 12:00 AM.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Just got my last purchase Northstar up to level 10 so all my treasure dragons are now giving 5 gold per day. That was my priority. Now I want to get my Jade, Quetzal, Infinity, and Crusader up to level 15 but that will take a while. I also need to get my Angel at 14 up to 15 as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I am sticking on to the schedule I think, lvl up northstar to 7, dueler to 10 (dueler is performing like my commons in battle unlike SK which is a letdown)...

Abyss to 10 (this b@d @ss looking dragon is my new Favourite dragon atm, you guys have no idea how many lvl20 Dragons have fallen under her.... I name her scarlet

Finally Quetzal is in evolve to 10 she has been sitting at lvl6 for months same as crusader.

I believe next is crusader, I am doing this because I need more coins quetzal n crusader helps a lot in coins I am lvl70 atm

Executive Chef
    Infinity is finally done! Epic at last.

Winter Rose and Witch are also now done.

Prime Chroma is at 8. Dark Crystal is STILL on 8 - I must feed him soon. So of my original 4 nominees, 3 are now done.

Beauty is on 6, waiting for a ET slot.

I've decided I need to get Scorpion, Jade and Abyss up, so aside from Dark Crystal, those are my next 3, probably.

Dueler, Pink Lotus and Graffiti are all now on 9, just need FOOD!!!

Northstar is now on 8, so again - just need FOOD!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast