Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
I agree with you, MyLord7. Totally irrational.

Btw, what does the 7 indicate? And why "My Lord"? Should I be learning to genuflect?
Do you really agree with me or have you already start pretending genuflection in the presence of my noble birth and descent? lol
I appreciate your respect! You may rise now... lol
Well, my real family name comes from the tittle and form of address "My Lord" (the noble one, not the spiritual) and all my close friends from the childhood till now call me this way (in english). So it's my nickname since then!
When i opened my account, the "mylord" id was already in use and so i added my favourite number (7).
Don't ask my to tell you the whole story behind my name, because it has nothing to to with this forum.
Besides, you have to learn genuflecting in perfect way to earn this story lol
End of offtopic!
Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
MyLord7, I'd challenge your assumptions about the quest for a beginning level player. A different scenario, instead of your epic Fire dragon being the quester, is a second level 1 Fire dragon from the same habitat is sent on the quest. Now the cost over a 6 hour period is 1420 coins to quest. So they are gambling that at worst they will get 1500 coins back, effectively losing 420 coins of lost opportunity with a chance for a possible gain of 1500+ coins. Now make the assumption that the quester is the third dragon in the habitat, then there is essentially no lost coin opportunity so the fire 1 returns a minimum of 500 coin profit every time.

If we are talking about the 2 dragon habitat, then it is a no brainer to go on the quest. A minimum of 1500 coins collected once every 6 hours vs. 250 coins collected every hour over 6 hours.

You are right that at some point in the game, the quest does become irrelevant. But for that beginner scraping for every coin, it is a viable option.
Thank you very much for your interesting analysis. I have completely forgotten how it is when you start the game and I was thinking that a newbie player would prefer to have another Red Rocks habitat to put the second fire dragon for extra coins.
But this way the earnings for a Fire Dragon on level 1 will be the standard 420 per 6 hours.
If the player prefers to gamble, can risk 1420 coins to earn from 60 to 1560 in the same 6 hours.
I think it's a kind of strategy and has to do with the person's character, whether if prefers the standard or the gambling earnings.
But, when someone, even in low stages, has 2 upper level Fire Dragons, i think it's preferable the solution of the 2 habitats instead of this specific quest!

Anyway, this quest has a value only for the very beginners and then becomes a rather useless quest