Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Come share the rare Dragons that Elude Your Island (upper level players)

No Cosmic dragon here, past and future dragons still elude me.

Been trying to breed Infinity dragon by 2 diamond dragons but I got 3 zodiac dragons (Leo, Aries, Taurus), 2 Fairytale (fairytale, chesshire) and 1 royal (castle).
    Dragon Story island: Nirvania(Android)
    Ultra Rare Dragons : Diamond (15, young), Crusader (10), Quetzal (10), Anubis (10), Dark Crystal (10), Time Travel (10)
    Champions : Guardian Angel (10), Rainbow Sentinel (10), Warrior Princess (10), Gilded Knight (10), Spirit Warrior (young), Charriot (young), Battlesteed (young), Warrior Prince (young), Dueler (young)

Maybe this sounds funny, but I got my first Parakeet two days ago (I am lvl. 113 now), lol... I saw many of my neighbours have Parakeet dragon in their island, even lower level neighbours, I was wondering why it's very hard for me to get even one, and finally got one as a "fail" for Present dragon two days ago. Another dragons that I think many have it, but I can't seem to get one are Honeybee and Butterfly, maybe they don't like my island, lol... ;D

Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Another dragons that I think many have it, but I can't seem to get one are Honeybee and Butterfly, maybe they don't like my island, lol... ;D
    Perhaps, you need some flower decorations to attract the attention of these specific 2 dragons. That's the way they were finally caught in my net...

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Perhaps, you need some flower decorations to attract the attention of these specific 2 dragons. That's the way they were finally caught in my net...
    I did, I renovated my island, put some flower decorations, there're also some flower decorations around the breeding den and nests, but they still didn't want to come, sigh...

Rhino Keeper
    Same for me although moon is the one I have put the most effort into. Let's hope both dragons are in our futures.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    Maybe this sounds funny, but I got my first Parakeet two days ago (I am lvl. 113 now), lol... I saw many of my neighbours have Parakeet dragon in their island, even lower level neighbours, I was wondering why it's very hard for me to get even one, and finally got one as a "fail" for Present dragon two days ago. Another dragons that I think many have it, but I can't seem to get one are Honeybee and Butterfly, maybe they don't like my island, lol... ;D
    I just got my 4th Parakeet fail trying for Present. It is crazy! I'm not speed breeding either. All Fruitfuls and Parakeets.

We may need a companion thread for which super rares are common on your isle?
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Farm Supplier
    I still have not be able to get Humming, Tropic, and many of the rare pink/purple dragons like Pixie. Ive also been trying for roughly 6 months to get the elusive Astromancer! I keep hoping the 13hr timer will finally pop up!!!!

Banned
    Only dragons that elude my island are those never released to android. So therefore I need those. More specifically about 20 champion type dragons. Oh and I really want underworld and Magma , platinum, magnetic, and steempunk, Apherdite, Ares, and Posiden. I'd also like to get Egyptian dragons and habitat. Breedables... Got em all

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    Only dragons that elude my island are those never released to android. So therefore I need those. More specifically about 20 champion type dragons. Oh and I really want underworld and Magma , platinum, magnetic, and steempunk, Apherdite, Ares, and Posiden. I'd also like to get Egyptian dragons and habitat. Breedables... Got em all
    Wow! You are a rock star!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Host(ess)
    Great thread! Glad to hear others are frustrated too! For me, on my IOS account, it's chess, crown prince, saturn and I've been trying for over a year for triple rainbow. Also cannot seem to get Mercury and Gold, and yet on my smaller Android account, they were the first 2 diamonds I got! I have to say that generally speaking, i can breed dragons with much more success on the Android than on the IOS - perhaps its the small perk for all of the other deficiencies. For example - I had little trouble just breeding all 3 of the Christmas dragons on Android and I'm still stuck on my millionth fail for Present on iOS and it looks like I just ran out of time. Finally - no luck with diamond/blacks and so I caved and just bought the Prime Eternal - of course that's probably the whole point - motivation to purchase.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast