Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Come share the rare Dragons that Elude Your Island (upper level players)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post

No Egypt, Valentine or Soccer either, but Valentine hasn't been available, I don't think, since I've been playing, soccer I can live without, frankly, and Egypt I just haven't got around to trying for.
    just to precise : egypt and soccer are not breedable : we got them from old world event
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    excellent news, Clark! Well, re soccer anyway. Egypt might have been nice, Cleopatra would make a great dragon, think of Sorceress!

I've traded Crusaders - there are only so many any one island needs and I kept getting them. I've kept a spare. Now Infinity - THAT was difficult for me.
    How did you get infinity? I know you got it while you had the diamond temple activated but what combo did you use?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    How did you get infinity? I know you got it while you had the diamond temple activated but what combo did you use?
    Diamond and Crusader. That's probably why I got a lot of Crusader fails! I just checked, Diamond and Crusader for all. I had Crusader and Diamond already, it was trying to get Quetzal that drove me to get the Temple, I was over the whole Diamond/Forest thing. The parents of Diamond were Love and Jewelry. Very fitting I thought.

Executive Chef
    The more difficult black diamond and prism hybrids evaded me after nearly 2 years , caved in and bought dark angel but also cannot get Archangel or Siamese .....why because the black splits in so many combos and with 300 + dragons I have all the super rare long breeding evolving times purple / blue and get frustrated with the long breeding times to only have a repeat repeat fail ..... But some dragons just don't want to live with us ..... But try intermittently always hoping

Good thread....
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    I've played over 2 years, level 190, and I've tried and tried for Black Swan/Mask/Flamingo. Bah humbug. Are they really breedable?

And since I have a lot of the zodiacs you'd think Bat would have been a fail, but no. Black hybrids...

Good thread, I feel better now

Fashion Designer
    I've traded Crusaders - there are only so many any one island needs and I kept getting them. I've kept a spare. Now Infinity - THAT was difficult for me.
    I've traded Kitsunes... imagine how great it would be if we could trade dragons between us. I could also offer a spare Black Swan I have lying around.

Fashion Designer
    I'm sinply talking about a Butterfly Dragon that I never got and you guys complain about Diamond Hybrids The difference is huge here
    I tried many times for a Diamond, but at the moment I simply wait for one to be on sale. I usually bred Purple/Pink/White/Black because these are my favorite simple types and I hate to get too many red/green/yellow/blue fails (well, tbh I'm not a big fan of these types in general). But after a while it got too frustrating, so I tried for other dragons. But then you see another dragon you really, really want and you try for weeks and it's just as frustrating as trying for a Diamond (I'm looking at you, Cauldron!)

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    just to precise : egypt and soccer are not breedable : we got them from old world event
    I was really upset when I figured that out a while ago because I really like Mummy. All world events I've been a part of only had decorations and sometimes a nice dragon, but no new types or even habitats (I so desperately want to get habitats as world event prizes again :c)
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

I'm at level 128 and have never been able to breed a rainbow or fairytale type whatsoever. I only have sweet tooth from crafting and Hook from the wheel. I got lollipop from a world event as well as splatter from tales, and bred sour gummy. But for some reason, i can never ever breed the base dragons and end up with fruitful and mist fails galore. Black hybrids seem to love my island, but i find it very hard to breed hybrids from special minor types. They ALWAYS seem to split and the only one i've gotten is Darksteel
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Fashion Designer
    Well, as a matter of fact I don't have Butterfly either
    Pink and green hybrids avoid me too. I tried a lot for Cupcake, Winter Lily, Balloon, Flower, Pansy, and got nothing.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast