Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 16th December 2015

my frustration is that I visit bakeries with Christmas decor everywhere - tables, chairs, reindeer, elves. it's all so cute and I want it all. and what do we get? Ice. yes, I bought the jingle wreath. and some ice columns. but it just doesn't compare with what I see others have from past goals or seasons. there are items I WOULD spend gems on. ice? sorry. not a week before Christmas!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tykster7 View Post
    my frustration is that I visit bakeries with Christmas decor everywhere - tables, chairs, reindeer, elves. it's all so cute and I want it all. and what do we get? Ice. yes, I bought the jingle wreath. and some ice columns. but it just doesn't compare with what I see others have from past goals or seasons. there are items I WOULD spend gems on. ice? sorry. not a week before Christmas!
    I started playing this game in 2013 so have a bit of Christmas stuff - but not enough for my entire bakery so I share your frustration.

Let's hope for a Christmas sale...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jbigby View Post
    kooky can we get them to resize the fountain its really small!!
    Sorry guys, but this is the set size for the fountain, but the feedback for increasing it has been passed on to the team.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Id love anything christmas themed.

Feel free to add me on my games below I try to play daily but if I can't i visit and gift when i can. I love joining avatar and emoji contests
    1st - moshigirl14 - Fashion, Bakery, Restaurant, Pet shop.
    2nd - Cleo448 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.
    3rd - Heartland_Fan - Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant.
    4th - Cleo_448 - Fashion, Pet shop, Bakery and Restaurant.
    5th - Guinea_pigs18 - Fashion, Bakery, Pet shop and Restaurant.

The fountain should be as big as the fall one. Also because its expensive. , is basic stuff, proportions.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-17-15 at 11:14 AM. Reason: flaming against storm8 employees

Farm Supplier

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Sorry guys, but this is the set size for the fountain, but the feedback for increasing it has been passed on to the team.
    Im sorry i bought it smh

I have tried playing rs2 and bs2 and I like the way it looks, but not how much stuff costs. I also don't like you have to buy your ingredients, feels like farm story. Don't even get me started on trying to expand! So in installed them both and went back to the original!! Why not give the original a new look, but with the same set up?! Cmon ppl!

Rhino Keeper
    *sigh*
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

I feel you. I've been playing this game for years. I had so many cute decorations but I took a year off and all my decorations were wiped. So I am back to square one and wish I had more stuff too. I would spend the gems if they would just release some stuff!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnfullysweet View Post
    I feel you. I've been playing this game for years. I had so many cute decorations but I took a year off and all my decorations were wiped. So I am back to square one and wish I had more stuff too. I would spend the gems if they would just release some stuff!!
    Why don't you try to get your old stuff back?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast