Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Limited Animals Thread!

Executive Chef
    Btw, updates for this thread will probably be delayed, if there's is an update today.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and I send my best wishes to you and your family!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Anytime you have Fire and Water in the mix, you can also get a Skyger (7 hours Dark). Water _ Fire = Dark. I hope you get what you want.
    Yes TY I forgot Skygar which is exactly my result..lol Merry Christmas

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Aah, I see. I never really noticed it before but I had always just tried breeding for it and didn't really look at it in the market.

It seems the current return of Yule Mule and Krampus also say the 'Not Available Through Breeding' as well... So I wonder if anyone will be successful in breeding one? I hope so!
    The Yule Mule and Krampus have no 'Not Available Through Breeding' in their descriptions. And they're definitely breedable. I've managed to get both from breeding, 2 Yule mules and one Krampus. I didn't bother trying to breed for the Noelephant as it clearly stated that it can't be obtained via breeding. And I haven't heard from anyone who managed to successfully breed one at present.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    The Yule Mule and Krampus have no 'Not Available Through Breeding' in their descriptions. And they're definitely breedable. I've managed to get both from breeding, 2 Yule mules and one Krampus. I didn't bother trying to breed for the Noelephant as it clearly stated that it can't be obtained via breeding. And I haven't heard from anyone who managed to successfully breed one at present.
    I bred krampus through my other account

I think when an animal return to the market for limited time is breedable
    But the confusion comes from the fact that the description is the same as the description used when the animal was first released

As krumpus was not breedable at that time
    Now its breedable but description used is the same as for the orginal release

Executive Chef
    Does anybody know when the Yule Mule and Krampus will expire?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalpsy View Post
    Intresting I only play on Android and the description in the market says nothing about being non breedable.

Executive Chef
    Really surprised that with all the nature/fire breeding I have done lately no Krampus or Yule Mule fail, but then again I never have much luck breeding the rereleased animals.

The confetti yeti isn't available anymore, right? I used this thread a lot lately and I was wondering if somebody could maybe update it, cause I think that it is really useful. =)

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if it's only me or other players also feel the same.
    Recently I have lost all enthusiasm for breeding . With a regular line of limited animals being thrown at us, the thrill of breeding has been ebbing.
    One, it has restricted breeding for a particular animal. Plus the unending fails leads to nothing but frustrations.
    In the past few weeks I have had a mixed results.
    Of the trio , I was able to breed only the rudolphin
    Of the re-released animals got only the Yule mule
    And of the new limited animals only the Santa Santler
    I have sold countless turtisle, Racmoon , Conducktor, and koala kadabras in the process

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    I don't know if it's only me or other players also feel the same.
    Recently I have lost all enthusiasm for breeding . With a regular line of limited animals being thrown at us, the thrill of breeding has been ebbing.
    One, it has restricted breeding for a particular animal. Plus the unending fails leads to nothing but frustrations.
    In the past few weeks I have had a mixed results.
    Of the trio , I was able to breed only the rudolphin
    Of the re-released animals got only the Yule mule
    And of the new limited animals only the Santa Santler
    I have sold countless turtisle, Racmoon , Conducktor, and koala kadabras in the process
    There is a discussion in the speculation thread about the limited animals. I think we all are getting tired of it. I know I am for sure.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678