Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Limited Animals Thread!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Now S8 has broken the rule with the Ornate Ocelot since it is in the store and not breedable. It the Yule Mule and Krampus can be bred, it will give me two additional fails for breeding the Teddy Bear assuming I can get the first 2 of the trio. Since I already have both, not so good for me. However, I hope they are breedable for players that do not have them. Krampus was a World Event prize and the Yule Mule a 12-round tournament prize.
    Tomorrow morning after the last Fireglider that's in the den now finishes breeding I shall speed the remainder of the Daredevil's hatching off the nest. Then I shall get back to what I did on Friday (until the Secret Santler was released): do 4-element breedings with the formula: gem-fire-nature-water. It should give me shots at a Rudolphin and these two rereleased animals at the same. This is the best formula for me to aim for these animals as the only additional fail that is introduced by the water-fire combination is the Skyger.
    We'll see how it goes. As the new Treasure animal is not breedable, I shall at least have some fun with these 4-element breedings.

Funny, now that I have two Crystal Unicorns and had decided to not get back to 4-element breedings anytime soon, here we are in a situation where it favours me to do so. :P
    Now let's see if perhaps I DO manage to breed a Crystal Unicorn after all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Tomorrow morning after the last Fireglider that's in the den now finishes breeding I shall speed the remainder of the Daredevil's hatching off the nest. Then I shall get back to what I did on Friday (until the Secret Santler was released): do 4-element breedings with the formula: gem-fire-nature-water. It should give me shots at a Rudolphin and these two rereleased animals at the same. This is the best formula for me to aim for these animals as the only additional fail that is introduced by the water-fire combination is the Skyger.
    We'll see how it goes. As the new Treasure animal is not breedable, I shall at least have some fun with these 4-element breedings.

Funny, now that I have two Crystal Unicorns and had decided to not get back to 4-element breedings anytime soon, here we are in a situation where it favours me to do so. :P
    Now let's see if perhaps I DO manage to breed a Crystal Unicorn after all.
    I did manage to breed the Rudolphin with my first try (22 overall) back to it from my failed Secret Santler attempts. Maybe I can get this trio after all. It would be ironic for you to bred a Crystal Unicorn now. Good Luck and Have a Happy Holiday trip.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    The OP should be fully updated in a few hours time when I can get on the PC, my tiny iPhone is driving me mad at the minute XD.
    Done! Please let me know if you spot any mistakes!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Amazing job on the OP! It's a really clear and clean layout.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for doing this!

My Yule Mule and Krampus do NOT say not breedable in the description. I purchased Yule Mule before checking. I'm going to try and breed Krampus.

Fashion Designer
    So far I've only got fairy ferrets and 1 jackalope

I breed a fire nature/water nature for less fails I got a 7HR timer so it's either Vintaur or Krampus. Hope this works I had 2 other attempts fire/nature only and resulted in Jackalope & FerryFerret.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 12-24-15 at 10:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I breed a fire nature/water nature for less fails I got a 7HR timer so it's either Vintaur or Krampus. Hope this works I had 2 other attempts fire/nature only and resulted in Jackalope & FerryFerret.
    Anytime you have Fire and Water in the mix, you can also get a Skyger (7 hours Dark). Water + Fire = Dark. I hope you get what you want.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 12-25-15 at 12:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    Anytime you have Fire and Water in the mix, you can also get a Skyger (7 hours Dark). Water _ Fire = Dark. I hope you get what you want.
    My two 7 hours so far have been skygers at least it's not a long wait
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast