Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Limited Animals Thread!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skeexix View Post
    Just bred a Noelephant:Attachment 26941

Ugh, nevermind. I thought it was the only 7 hour timer, forgot Vinotaur.
    Aw, exactly why I was on this page to see if there was any more 7 hour timers. Wonder what I have.

Fashion Designer
    I broke down and purchased the Noelephant :/ so strange that it wasn't breedable this time though

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I broke down and purchased the Noelephant :/ so strange that it wasn't breedable this time though
    Well, despite no one having reported having bred it, I would still be very surprised if this time it could not be bred...

The only thing I know for sure is that at least the animals that were rereleased in a similar way for the BF sales and the Arboar right after it were breedable. But who knows... maybe this is no longer the case.
    I just wished I could have had some more attempts at it. I've only had 1 4-element shot at it and then all attention went to trying for the Secret Santler (seemingly in vain). It's such a pity that both will leave the shop tonight, but I don't want to break my own "rule" of not wanting to plainly buy these "normal limited" animals. I only ever bought six animals that were either strategic moves (Prize Pony, Quartz Quetzalcoatl, 2 Crystal Unicorns) or were simply really cheap (Magnetic Mouse) or were animals that back when they were breedable I tried SO hard for, failed, and that were particularly desirable (Mamaroo). In this way, I'd also gem-buy up to two Nightmares and 1 Skeletal Dragon (i.e. not as a value pack, but for gems, yes, if the price is good).

It is all too easy to give in to the temptation and just buy the animals, but I personally don't want to do that with these two. Bummer. I would have liked the both of them, but new animals will soon be released (quite likely tonight already), so I hope I shall soon be over them...

I'm still curious to find out if the Noelephant can or can't be bred. It would suck if it can't be bred.

Executive Chef
    I would be very surprised to find out that noelephant wasn't breedable. All other animals they have released this way have been. Does it seem as if it's not breedable because there are so many limited animals right now that a lower number of players are actually trying for it? It would be nice if a mod could get the answer for us.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    I would be very surprised to find out that noelephant wasn't breedable. All other animals they have released this way have been. Does it seem as if it's not breedable because there are so many limited animals right now that a lower number of players are actually trying for it? It would be nice if a mod could get the answer for us.
    I think you have the reason plus the fact that it was a 30-round Battle Arena prize last year at this time. Many of the people who post to the forum who were playing at the time probably already have it.

Fashion Designer
    If you look at the market the Noelephant says *Not Available Through Breeding*, so I'm pretty sure this confirms that it is indeed NOT a breedable animal.

I put in an attempt for one this morning before I saw this in the market. Oh well. I'm very happy that my main account managed to breed a Secret Santler though.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	071.PNG 
Views:	35 
Size:	576.6 KB 
ID:	27125
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    If you look at the market the Noelephant says *Not Available Through Breeding*, so I'm pretty sure this confirms that it is indeed NOT a breedable animal.

I put in an attempt for one this morning before I saw this in the market. Oh well. I'm very happy that my main account managed to breed a Secret Santler though.
    You would think that would be true. However, all tournament and World Event prizes that have been released say that. For some reason S8 does not change the description when they recycle an animal. So that phrase is meaningless when an animal is recycled. The only rule that has been consistent so far, is that if the animal is available in the store, you can breed it. That is not to say that S8 has not made an error when setting up the Noelephant.

Executive Chef
    The OP should be fully updated in a few hours time when I can get on the PC, my tiny iPhone is driving me mad at the minute XD.

Just to clarify,
    - The Yule Mule and Krampus are both breedable (for how long?) and the ocelot isn't?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    You would think that would be true. However, all tournament and World Event prizes that have been released say that. For some reason S8 does not change the description when they recycle an animal. So that phrase is meaningless when an animal is recycled. The only rule that has been consistent so far, is that if the animal is available in the store, you can breed it. That is not to say that S8 has not made an error when setting up the Noelephant.
    Aah, I see. I never really noticed it before but I had always just tried breeding for it and didn't really look at it in the market.

It seems the current return of Yule Mule and Krampus also say the 'Not Available Through Breeding' as well... So I wonder if anyone will be successful in breeding one? I hope so!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Aah, I see. I never really noticed it before but I had always just tried breeding for it and didn't really look at it in the market.

It seems the current return of Yule Mule and Krampus also say the 'Not Available Through Breeding' as well... So I wonder if anyone will be successful in breeding one? I hope so!
    Now S8 has broken the rule with the Ornate Ocelot since it is in the store and not breedable. It the Yule Mule and Krampus can be bred, it will give me two additional fails for breeding the Teddy Bear assuming I can get the first 2 of the trio. Since I already have both, not so good for me. However, I hope they are breedable for players that do not have them. Krampus was a World Event prize and the Yule Mule a 12-round tournament prize.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast